Event nominations & suggestions.

DeMoN

Hello everybody. We are giving you the chance to nominate and suggest maps , which can include special kickers.

Since you (the players) are the core of this server I believe that you deserve to give your suggestions.

We will consider all of your ideas and the best ones will win by most likes.

You can either give an idea for Event or Mini event.

Event requirements

- Nominate at least 3 difficult maps.

-Write special kickers in () after the map name. (optional)

-Nominate maps that are not used recently (in the recent 1 month)

-Bring up an original name for the event (optional)

-Use your imagination and have fun!

Mini event

-Nominate at least 1 worthly and long map or 2 difficult ones.

-Write special kickers in () after the map name. (optional)

-Nominate more than 2 maps which are easier but with special kickers required.

-The maps shouldn't take more than an hour if they are more than 1.

-Nominate maps that are not used recently (in the recent 1 month)

-Use your imagination and have fun!

You can also bring up theme events and maybe some marathons. I would be happy to see your answers! 

Thank you !

-Nide team

Edited by DeMoN
  • Like 2

Mini event
ze_gargantua_v2(only AWP and knives(nades also not allowed), 75% of speed for zombies, no rebuys, 40% of zombies), ze_stargate_escape_v8(only pistols and knives(nades also not allowed), 75% of speed for zombies, crowd spawn, no rebuys, 40% of zombies), ze_standart_map_final_fix2(only pistols and knives(nades also not allowed), 75% of speed for zombies, crowd spawn, no rebuys, 40% of zombies)

Name of event : Inhibited zombies

Edited by Vasiliy
  • Like 5

Event : either ( You are suddenly so small .. ) or ( Check your House , you may get infected )

ze_kitchen_v2s + ze_bathroom_v2_5s ( no nades , + bhop enabled on kitchen )

Event 2 : Kune Map Combo with a twist

ze_grau_s2 , ze_gris_fyk , ze_ramp(something , i forgot) ( zombies have 20% more speed )

Event 3 : Wandering through the different versions of the palace

ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s , ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_2f , ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v6css ( no special kickers , just a map combo )

Event 4 : m4dara map combo 

ze_madara_temple_v1fix , ze_offliner_v1 and ze_minimal_v4_1 ( no special kickers , this is hard enough on its own )

Mini Event

ze_illya(something , i also forgot) (no nades)

Mini Event 2 :  ukrainian madness 

ze_stalker_ultimate_v3 and ze_stalker_monolit (no rebuys)

if you see anything that i had an oversight on or missed , please adress it

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 4:42 AM, Vasiliy said:

Mini event
ze_gargantua_v2(only AWP and knives(nades also not allowed), 75% of speed for zombies, no rebuys, 40% of zombies), ze_stargate_escape_v8(only pistols and knives(nades also not allowed), 75% of speed for zombies, crowd spawn, no rebuys, 40% of zombies), ze_standart_map_final_fix2(only pistols and knives(nades also not allowed), 75% of speed for zombies, crowd spawn, no rebuys, 40% of zombies)

Name of event : Inhibited zombies

Suggestion is taken for this Wednesday (February 3, 2021) mini event!

Thank you, Vasiliy for giving your thoughts. However, we adjusted a bit on your suggestion due to some complications..

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:42 PM, Lunala said:

Event : either ( You are suddenly so small .. ) or ( Check your House , you may get infected )

ze_kitchen_v2s + ze_bathroom_v2_5s ( no nades , + bhop enabled on kitchen )

Mini Event

ze_illya(something , i also forgot) (no nades)

Suggestion has been taken!

Though we're sorry to change some things on that Sunday event suggestion.. especially the name of the event, too long so we adjusted it heheh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mini Event
Final f*ck Map that rarely played
Special Kicker: pistol only (he nade allowed), zm speed +0.5 , AA 100, Freeze nade
Map (choose one or two maps):

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 (this one suck, just insert it for mako fags)

ze_FFXII_Feywood_b3_4

ze_FFXII_Piramina_Rift_v1_4

ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v5_2f

Edited by Sparky

MINI EVENT - Moray & Pohmian's rules

• ze_genso_of_last_v2_2fix - kickers: none / map already hard on its own.
  • ze_tyranny2_v1fix - kickers: no rebuys, nades also aren't allowed. 

• Like 1

• Server Admin

MINI EVENT: "The Offliner World"

ze_hsc_a4_5 (Special Kickers: Only 1 nade per round)

ze_deadcore_s7 (Special Kickers: No nades and no cannons on stages A B C)

Edited by LolSito
  • Like 3

ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 (Special Kickers: no rebuys and only 1 nade per round)

ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_t5_3 (Special Kickers: no rebuys and 1 single nade per round) 

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

« Reversed »

nemesis maps in normal mod and normal maps in nemesis mod.

ze_shaurma_v3_b7: nemesis mod

ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2: nemesis mod

(smoke enable)

ze_trainescape_final: normal mod plus high speed zm (1,2 should be good)

ze_black_mesa_escape_final: normal mod plus high speed zm (1,2 too)

Edited by Lardy
  • Like 1