Locked FrostK's Admin Application

FrostK

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )

My name was Sammuel. And im 20 years old. But ill become 21 this year of August.

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

FrostK#6427

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) :

STEAM_0:0:40566793. And for ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

Just recently on Dec 28 before new year not long enough before i start learning what other gamemode is available on CS:S.

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I feel a bit confident time to time and maybe help the other's for causing problems. Maybe stepping up once more back in the day and trying to make it clean and neat for the community's. Even tho ill study the entire map and get used to it.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I've been admin for only a year when i was 15 years old on TF2 server's called Prop Hunt. Turning myself to 16. I left them because the server dying time to time. Now still donated admin and get used to it time after time.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Right now i only living with my cousin and my only mother at my house for the moment. Doing part time job like Internet Cafe for two years. I started to do part time job around 18 years of age as recent of my birthday on august 4. But i might go full time job because i never gone to school. My course was supposed to be I.T but im stuck at grade 6 because my mother left me with my auntie's house around 2011.. In real life i was really quiet type of guy and only focus myself and my cousin's because of personal problems. I know its a bit sad story for myself but tough life's never ended. Just like other's said. Continue your own journey until you've reach your goal of achievement.. (If my grammar was bad. Sorry bout that. just learning english when i was 9 years old tho.) Also sometimes i'll be on for 5-7 hours whenever my duties are off because using cafe pc. Starting 7 am or 9 am to 7:30 or 8 pm late without PC's at my home.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

First. I might observe the player for a while if anyone claim's that "This guy is too suspicious" and try to stay myself hidden unless he think the admin is gone afk. Second i will ask the other higher up's to get the demo on the forums and say what time and date in case i can't get access for demo's. Third. if its really legit doing using aimbot after watching demo repeatedly and reviewing the logs. "If there's one." Then proceeding myself to ban him a week. In case he come's back and used it again even i know what his gameplay. doing by it permanently.

Edited by FrostK
Forgot to put my name on #1
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Pretty decent application u got here, but don't you think that you should give yourself more time since you are new? You got to have a decent knowledge for maps since the admin is not used only to prevent people to spam or knife zombies. There are so many more things and you should learn them slowly. I see that you are active and you got desire to be admin , but If I were you I would give some more time to learn the gamemode more. You got my -1 for the early applying, BUT for a future one you got my +1 since you are a nice guy in the server and I can see that you will be a good admin.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Neutral ?

You made a very sincere application and so this would be +1 as you showed motivation and sincerity !
But I also think that as you are pretty new to this game, some more time could benefit you : knowledge of community, maps, etc.
Note as a donated admin do not hesitate to ask help / advice to the Staff we would be happy to help you

• Like 1

These niggas have the audacity to apply after 2 days of playing 

But your story is sad bro  i can see that you are a hustler and didn't have an easy life so im sure you are mature enough to be an admin but you need some time to get some experience and see how other long time admin behave and learn from them if was the chef here I'd give trial admin to see how you i have a hunch that you won't disappoint +1 from me even tho i don't know you but your story tells alot 

Idk give him a trial for a month and see where we can go from there its rare in this community to find some people with some real life experiences and social skills (f*ck you weebs) 

Ps: if his spray ingame is some weeb sh*t forget what i said earlier 

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

It's appreciate tho. I take it anything when it come up to something.

2 hours ago, Daddy le toxic said:

Ps: if his spray ingame is some weeb sh*t forget what i said earlier 

Nah its not bro don't worry. Plus i often to do spray or something. But thanks for feedback on me.

Interesting app for sure! But, Just like others. I have to say you are new to the server and should give yourself more time on the server. Since you are Donated admin, you can show more properly of what you can do in the server. Love the spirit but i have to give it -1

Next time, ok.

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic