Locked RE: Life is a Bitch

Mr. Christopher

Hello Mr Christopher,

There is no mistake.
Thank you for being honest at least on the ban N4po gave you (it is nice to see some people admitting doing their mistakes).
But as you have a good record of older ban, for the same reason : knifing Zombies. I just increase the time of the ban from 30 min to one week.
Just to help you remember, this month you had been already banned 4 days for same reason, and last year for aimbot and some others knifing ...
So the time is justified, next time think before knifing as you already did a lot : so the situation is clear next knife from you you ll be banned one month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

answer

I completely disagree with you .
if you give bans to me my list of bans then judging by your words you can ban me every time you get a chance and constantly refer to the list and do not forget that some gave bans by mistake and others used their high position over other players.

I demand proof of my alleged violation from 01.23.21 time 05: 53 to 01.23.21 time 11: 23

so it turns out that you gave me a ban without proof

and don't close the subject until you're done talking to that person.

The fact that you are an administrator does not give you the right to look through your fingers at the problem

If you think some of your previous bans was unjustified (regarding to what you said, some bans was a mistake), how come you did not make a report or appeal about it before? The ban basically increased to 1 week due to how many times you were banned. (Since a ban for knifing is not suppose to be 30 minutes but at start, 2 hours, then increase if repeated.) Also if you're considering a report about your previous bans, it is too late already.

1 hour ago, Mr. Christopher said:

others used their high position over other players

Not really. No mistakes have been made, DO KNOW that we have demos to discuss about your suspicious actions, and plugins to detect who's knifing and who's using a bhop hack.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I will take each of your statements and explain to you once again :

if you give bans to me my list of bans then judging by your words you can ban me every time you get a chance and constantly refer to the list and do not forget that some gave bans by mistake and others used their high position over other players.

No I won't but regarding people who affect the gameplay of others, as admins we clearly manage to avoid toxic players on the server. But I will not ban you every time I will get a chance, except you gave me or others admins a good reason to ban you. Which is what you did as you were banned for knifing and you recognized it once again.

I demand proof of my alleged violation from 01.23.21 time 05: 53 to 01.23.21 time 11: 23

You admitted that you knifed zombies, so if you want to report a ban you can use this template. 

But N4po ban was justified as : you said that you knifed. So I do not understand why you complain ? Use the template and give more details maybe. But I just increase the sanction according our rules that you ll see a bit later in my answer.

In 21.01.21 07: 23 I was given a ban for 30 minutes by the napo admin for a knife attack and there are no questions to it I was guilty

Otherwise you would have made a report of N4po ban which you did not do and you admit your toxic attitude.

So it turns out that you gave me a ban without proof

Here is a history of your bans

01-23-21 11:23    Mr. Christopher    1 wk
01-23-21 05:23    Mr. Christopher    30 min (Expired)
01-06-21 12:51    Mr. Christopher    4 d (Expired)
10-05-20 00:32    Mr. Christopher    2 d (Expired)
04-27-20 02:51    Mr. Christopher 1 d (Expired)
04-19-20 00:10    Mr. Christopher    30 min (Expired)
03-30-20 07:56    Mr. Christopher    4 hr (Expired)
12-20-19 16:14    Mr. Christopher    1 mo (Expired)
11-05-19 14:10    Mr. Christopher    1 mo (Expired)
10-13-19 07:08    Mr. Christopher Killik    1 wk (Expired)
09-22-19 00:00    Mr. Christopher    1 hr (Expired)
06-03-19 10:25    Mr. Christopher    1 d (Unbanned)

You been banned 2 times in few days for knifing. N4po banned you 30 min but he is trial and didnt know your ban records. 
Here is the rule about the ban for knifing : Boosting zombies towards humans - Ban [2h-4h-8h-1d-2d-4d-1w]

As you already went to 4 days, according to our rules and guidelines you ve been ban 1 week

and don't close the subject until you're done talking to that person.

I will leave the discussion open so that you can enrich it

The fact that you are an administrator does not give you the right to look through your fingers at the problem

It does give me that right. Indeed to guarantee that the rules are respected. So sometimes through my fingers I will increase ban of people like you.

Edited by Life is a Bitch

I was not given such time bans  2h-4h-8h-1d-2d since I was given 4 days at once.

so you don't always work according to the rules.

a toxic player ?You're the first person to call me that,so it's useless to argue with you,God is your judge.

I understand that next time for a knife you or someone else will give me a permanent ban

I won't be surprised

I can only say one thing,you are a little kid who was given a hammer in his hand and the rest of you have a nice evening.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I think there is one kid in this talk but if you wanna talk about that I will let you alone in that chat.
Toxic player ? Yes you are as you have a good record of bans and for different reasons  (hack / knife many times / ...)
The bans were made by different admins. But regarding the knife rules it is ok as it was increased in the time by others admins. So we work according to the rules.
I arrived after you been banned few days ago for ban : 4 days... So next level as you made it is 1 week. 
Next time wont be perma, except if you choose to come and hack as you did before with aimbot.
You are the only one decided what you deserve, and no I do not have a hammer in my hand.
Thread close

Edited by Life is a Bitch
  • Like 1