Locked BMS restricted me 1 week and muted me 1 month twice and abusing all the time

MMRandy

1: Your own ingame name MMRandy
2: Your own steam-ID STEAM_0:0:242684829
3: Name of the admin(s) involved BMS
4: What server did it happen on ZE
5: What map Mako
6: Time and date Today
7: Explain the situation

this guy muted me 1 month twice and restricted me 1 week for no reason in mako and after i told him i will report you he unrestricted me again

well its not the first time he abusing he is always abusing and muting and  ebanning people with simple reason and when i tell him why then  he say i donated to be staff and just because you donated to be staff doesnt mean you can do what ever you want if i spammed 1 second doesn't  mean I Desrve mute month  or if i used item correctly doesn't  mean you still have to restrict me  and you did the same to other players and abusing your power in the server

also you arent good staff to donate for admin you still idiot to be staff and also admin panel is not a game

Edited by MMRandy

• MMRandy changed the title to BMS restricted me 1 week and muted me 1 month twice and abusing all the time
2 hours ago, pl_lover said:

1 week eban in mako today was mistake and he already uneban u what is the problem lmao

yes i thought the same thing but he did the same before he restricted me and after i annoying him for the reason and i warned him that i will report his ass he unrestricted me again so i dont think its a mistake also i saw him doing it with other players not just me and what about the mute for one  month and just after my first mute expire he muted me again for 1 second spam

dont try to cover his stupid mistake BMS is just fool guy donated for admin  Because he have been unacceptable to be admin ingame

Edited by MMRandy
  • Haha 1

Hello mmrandy! Im BMS

Im gonna say the same words i usually say u in the game , I dont give a f*ck about u , about ur reports and abour ur mmfamily which includes mmgattot 

Have a nice day ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello MMRandy,

Thank you for your message.
The ebanned has been removed as others admins told you, so this is ok.
For the mute part you spam a lot and regarding your Comms history this one is deserved. That would maybe let you some time to think about spamming less in the future.

Have a good day
Topic closed

• Like 2