Locked trial admin application

WeeeD

• Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )

WeeeD , 18

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

WeeeD#0318

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) :

STEAM_0:0:1184531793 , ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

Almost 10 years, started playing ze around 2015

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I have a good view on NiDe team community so i wanna be with them too, and im online 8-10 hours / day , so there could be 24/7 admin online with me , and i wanna make the server great without trollers, inflaters etc

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I have been admin on pub , fun servers so i know everything about it

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Im still doing school , but in these times (corona) i can play more often on the server when i can

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

First i would take a look on the guy if he's actually cheating or not, and i would ban him for 1 day or more depends on his banhistory

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Required: • Ingame Nickname: Thomas • Discord username: takth • Age: 20 • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199336438 • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Why are you interested in applying for admin? Because i am very motivated to play ze and to be admin again, i used to be admin on 2019 but i stopped being admin cuz i was inactive. I remember the admin commands pretty well, i have a good map knowledge too and i can lead if its necessary, and i would like to help new people again if they have any doubts about the server and the ze in general. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I can play on both of them. How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? I used to play a lot between 2019 (when i got my admin) - 2021. Now i returned like a month ago and i have been playing on the server. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I think that in those years that i started playing i learnt all the important things in the ze, how to play certain maps, how to bhop, how to surf, and all the admin commands that you need to know and that are really important. Do you have any past admin experience? Yes i used to be admin in 2019-2020 but i stopped playing cuz i had to finish the school and my parents were really anoying and i couldnt play that much as i used to and i got demoted. Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I have a tiktok account where i make movie edits but they are really simple, i have a basic knowledge in after effects and adobe premiere.
    • - Name: Kether - Link to Steam Profile :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kether0228/ - Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:216233570 - Reason for using VPN : reduce high ping - Your location : Taiwan
    • You can find all commands existing in Zombie:Reloaded here NiDE servers are filtering all commands who can be run by the server from the map. Here is a list of what allow/clamp. If a command is not in this list, that mean it's blocked to be run from the map. This list can be update anytime. If you need a command to be unlocked feel free to reply to this topic. "PointServerCommandFilter" { "say" {} "echo" {} // Ammo "ammo_338mag_max" {} "ammo_357sig_max" {} "ammo_45acp_max" {} "ammo_50AE_max" {} "ammo_556mm_box_max" {} "ammo_556mm_max" {} "ammo_57mm_max" {} "ammo_762mm_max" {} "ammo_9mm_max" {} "ammo_buckshot_max" {} "ammo_flashbang_max" {} "ammo_hegrenade_max" {} "ammo_smokegrenade_max" {} // sv_* "sv_enablebunnyhopping" {} "sv_airaccelerate" {} "sv_accelerate" { "clamp" { "min" "-10" "max" "10" } } "sv_turbophysics" {} "sv_gravity" { "clamp" { "min" "100" "max" "1000" } } "sv_friction" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "4" } } "phys_timescale" {} "phys_pushscale" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "5" } } // mp_ * "mp_buytime" {} "mp_flashlight" {} "mp_freezetime" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "6" } } "mp_restartgame" { "clamp" { "value" "1" } } "mp_roundtime" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "90" } } "mp_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "25" "max" "85" } } // sm_* "sm_gravity" {} "sm_freeze" {} "sm_slay" {} "sm_say" {} "sm_csay" {} "sm_extendmap" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "20" } } // Hitmarker "sm_hitmarker_enable" {} // Football "sm_toggle_respawn" {} // Top Def - Top Inf "sm_topdefenders_hat" {} "sm_topinfectors_hat" {} // MakoVote + Mako VScripts "sm_makovote" {} "sm_racebhop" {} "sm_cancelrace" {} "sm_startrace" {} "sm_endrace" {} // PotcVote "sm_potcvote" {} "sm_cancelcvote" {} // EntWatch "sm_ewblock" {} "sm_ewsetname" {} "sm_ewsetshortname" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_clearlevelcache" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_setmaxuses" {} "sm_addmaxuses" {} "sm_ewsetmode" {} "sm_ewlockbutton" {} "sm_setcooldown2" {} "sm_setmaxuses2" {} "sm_addmaxuses2" {} "sm_ewsetmode2" {} "sm_ewlockbutton2" {} // mce_* "mce_extend" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "4" } } // zr_* "zr_class_modify" {} "zr_class_set_multiplier" {} "zr_class_reload" {} "zr_config_reload" {} "zr_restrict" {} "zr_unrestrict" {} "zr_ambientsounds" {} "zr_ambientsounds_file" {} "zr_ambientsounds_volume" {} "zr_ambientsounds_length" {} "zr_roundend_overlay" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_human" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_zombie" {} //"zr_account_cashdmg" {} "zr_respawn" {} "zr_respawn_delay" { "clamp" { "min" "1.0" } } "zr_zspawn" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "1" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "60" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit_time" { "clamp" { "min" "5" "max" "60" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_min" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_max" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_ratio" {} "zr_infect_mzombie_respawn" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_min" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_max" {} "zr_infect_sound" {} "zr_ztele_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_human_before" {} "zr_ztele_human_after" {} "zr_ztele_delay_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_delay_human" {} "zr_ztele_max_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_max_human" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel_distance" {} "zr_ztele_random_spawn" {} "zr_ztele_force" {} "zr_zspawn_force" {} "zr_killrepeator" {} "zr_weapons_infect_removeknife" {} }  
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #322 28/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) Let The Games Begin! 15 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_sonic3_b2_2 [Download Here] ze_squidzer_final_v3_a [Download Here] ze_squid_game_css [Download Here] ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 28/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 28/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 28/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 29/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 28/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning any stage of the map ze_sonic3_b2_2 will grant you 2 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_squidzer_final_v3_a will grant you 3 days of vip. Winning the map ze_squid_game_css will grant you 4 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween will grant you 4 days of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS