Locked Nothai for admin

nothai.

• Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )

Nothai and I'm 35

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
Nothai #7745

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) :

ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

About 27 Years I started playing when My dad brought me a Nokia 9000 And now I have cancer from Surf Fags

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I would be a good member of the admin team as I am all ways playing and I have great map knowledge.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

No.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Im a nigga,

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 

I would spec and see if the person is aim botting and then I would check if the person have any other aim bot bans and I would then ban depending if the person is aim botting or not.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

• Killik locked this topic