Locked Admin Application

Alanee

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )

Alanee : 15

2. Your Discord UserName:

Alanee#9117

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) :

STEAM_0:1:502144579 : ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

since 2017

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I've applied 1year ago but it was denied application, i met too many friends in this community and happy to spend time with them, i also know like 80% from ze maps so i can deal with them

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I've been an admin on too many non steam servers before, i got some experience to deal with cheaters etc..

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

during the Covid, i can connect to server everyday for 2-3hrs at least, because i have my classes so i cant miss them

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that?

I just go to spectate him and if i found him cheating, i'll ask him to off it, if he won't, ez ban

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Alanee !

Thank you for your application.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept you as we have a rule that requires you to be 16 >> 

So final answer is : DENIED

Thank you for your understanding. Have a good day Ala
Topic closed

• Like 1