Locked Troll Mizzuki-chan / Sora / Swoon

1: Your own ingame name

- EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t

2: Your own steam-ID

-  STEAM_0:1:34757686
3: Name of the player(s) involved

Mizzuki-chan / Daddy la sora (Sora / Swoon

4: Steam-ID of the player(s) involved

# 9618     "daddy la sora"                          STEAM_0:0:141587851      3:28:51      61   0    active 

# 9709     "Swoon"                                  STEAM_0:1:500671866      1:44:56      93   0    active 

Dont have the ID of Mizzuki.

5: What server did it happen on

Zombie Escape Server

6: What map

ze_alien_shooter

7: Time and date

16/06/2019 - 03:30.

8: Explain the situation

Sora, solo heal, knife zombie. Use wind to push Zombie to us.

Mizzuki-chan Kniffed zombie.

Swoon troll item and incit Sora to continue.

9: Proof

1560650084-sora-troll1.png

1560650105-sora-troll2.png

DEMO

ze_alien_shooter_v7 06/16/2019 @ 03:03

66.8 MiB

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's not the first time troll of Sora and Mizzuki. And personnaly for me Swoon is just a bitch to incit them to continue. 

I hope the admins will have the patience to fully watch the demo and see what points they have ruined the map and everyone and leave the server with the cause of these three idiots.

Them player always troll, ruin the map and make poeple disconnect the server. Personnaly, i think "Super Admin" have to take a f*cking big decision and ban them permanent. How you can ban them only 3 days, 1 week... and they do it again.

My opinion:

Sora and Mizuki - 1 week ban, cuz it's not first time they are trolling, they already had alot ban's, but they still dont learn.

Swoon - 2 Hours ban, it's he's first time he are doing something like this, i have already talked with him, he said that will not troll anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RuD said:

My opinion:

Sora and Mizuki - 1 week ban, cuz it's not first time they are trolling, they already had alot ban's, but they still dont learn.

Swoon - 2 Hours ban, it's he's first time he are doing something like this, i have already talked with him, he said that will not troll anymore.

Thank you Rud, they where punished ?

• Server Admin
2 hours ago, EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t said:

Thank you Rud, they where punished ?

Sora was already punished with a ban for 1 week. Still waiting to see mizuki, but he will be punished with 1 week too.

Sora - Have already been banned for 1 week.

mizuki-chan - 5 days ban for knifing zombie from spawn (80000 - 81000 tick).

Swoon - Clear, not guilty.

Please, close this topic @Klixus .

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 1

• Klixus locked this topic