Your mind about website

inGame

Do you like NiDE new website?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems very hastily put together.

Donation page, which you obviously put priority on has multiple links to the old ".ru" website.
Website also runs on old software from 2007, yikes.

Other than that, I hope you find someone who can work with this forum software.
Doesn't look too bad out of the box though, to be honest.

Oh, and for the love of god, don't use site administrator user as your actual user.
Make an account like everyone else, and use that normally. This is much more secure.
Keep administrator account to minimal use and make a strong password for it.

Good luck restarting the community!

Edited by Glacius Verglas
  • Like 3

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Glacius Verglas said:

software from 2007

What do you mean? PHP 5.6 instead of 7.2?

32 minutes ago, Glacius Verglas said:

Donation page, which you obviously put priority on has multiple links to the old ".ru" website.

Yea, my bad, didn't get a lot of time to fix everything, probably some small things missed. Thanks for report.

33 minutes ago, Glacius Verglas said:

Oh, and for the love of god, don't use site administrator user as your actual user.
Make an account like everyone else, and use that normally. This is much more secure.
Keep administrator account to minimal use and make a strong password for it.

I have very strong passwd ?

Anyway i need the administrator account with full access atleast for a while, a lot of work here yet. But thanks for recomendation.

23 minutes ago, inGame said:

What do you mean? PHP 5.6 instead of 7.2?

nginx 1.12.2

24 minutes ago, inGame said:

Anyway i need the administrator account with full access atleast for a while, a lot of work here yet. But thanks for recomendation.

You login on the administrative account to make changes, and use your user created account to post on the forum.
Slight inconvenience, but a much better of a way of handling permissions / etc in the long run, trust me.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Glacius Verglas said:

You login on the administrative account to make changes, and use your user created account to post on the forum.

Thats very annoying to switch accounts too often ^_^

But Im understand what are you talking about.

Guest Juanpa10

Good job guys.  But please  remember Community  Latin. 

Help  to players  of Speak spanish

I back on next time ?

Gooooo NiDE Goooo

For #TOP1  ?

Good job ^—^

@inGame All is well remains similar to the old site.  But, i don't love one part. When you write a topic or a message very long, the interface change and its not so very beautifull. You can see the problem in my application in the forum which i have writting a lot.

58 minutes ago, EN CHAIR ET EN SHIT said:

All is well remains similar to the old site.  But, i don't love one part. When you write a topic or a message very long, the interface change and its not so very beautifull. You can see the problem in my application in the forum which i have writting a lot.

This has nothing to do with forum, but your own inability to replicate a given template. 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:22 AM, Mivec01 said:

As long as pivo isn't around , everything is f*cking amazing. Thanks for finally listening ingame.

A selfish nigga dat only using  his permission. Beside even attacking other server too. Jeez......

[Tuesday 11:15 PM]
FPTyel:
    Dude if you joining to server
    And being permabanned for using !sm pivo"

Everything is running in his favor n all da title we had 'Server manger' 'Lead Admin' 'Admin' 'Trail admin' it's all fake n u can't do sh*t about it.  As soon as u'd committed one tiny of mistake u'll end up f*cked up , which is literally being demoted.

RIH (Rest-In-Hell) Pivo 2016-2019

Thanks GOD, finally a community dat with proper folks, rules, trustful staff.

@inGame @Klixus @Batata @LmntriX  @William! :D  @FPTyel I know the server & the forum is still in need of a lot of work & improvement but, suggestion:  we shoulda bring NIDE to  CSGO community too yooooo??

Edited by Hope인생이다

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Hope인생이다 said:

I know the server & the forum is still in need of a lot of work & improvement but, suggestion:  we shoulda bring NIDE to  CSGO community too yooooo??<span>

ye i was thinking about that, but we need a lot of ppl in community to managge all of this

• Like 1