ZE mapping contest 2024

• Management

VOTE HERE LINK BELOW!
Use the link below to submit your vote for NiDEs 2024 mapping contest and make sure to send the link around so all can have a change to vote before it closes on June 6th at 10pm

View full record

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thanks for the support, those of you supporting me, and thank you for the lack of hate, those of you who are neutral! Fair comment, Traffic. Basically, I’ve reminded/informed people of the rules and told them to respect them. However, I’ve unfortunately found over the years that many spammers/trolls don’t really respect a non-admin who can’t mute/etc them… In a few very bad situations, I’ve also contacted admins. Tex, thanks for the love, but for the last time, I’m not gay! …It’s just that times are tough and $5 is $5.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: Dark. Discord username: firepulls Age:17 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:761424616 What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): Zombie Revival Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Why are you interested in applying for admin? Im an active guy can help the server and the community of zombie revival players issues. i've been in this server for almost 2 years. and im seeing some of old admins not active as before so i think i will be helpful at this time. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? EU time zone How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? 2 years. Connection time: 15d 4h  How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? im an old player i've tried every map trick known well about how zombie revival works and i think i have enough experience about the mod. Do you have any past admin experience? i have some basic skills about admin stuff, i was admin (donater) last year and i tried some of admin commands and knew how most of commands works. to know which is the commands using to make the scripts/hacker players out/ban or about the commands which help player is removing prop/slay the players due breaking the rules.  Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) i have a good knowledge about hammer and mapping. basic stuff about video/photo editor.
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #335 25/06/24 - 2AM GMT+1 (Server Time) Tuesday 8PM for NA Bizza Puilders 8 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_pizza_tower_v1_beta  [Download Here] ze_builders_v1c  [Download Here]   ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 26/06/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 25/06/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 23/06/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 26/06/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 26/06/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_pizza_tower_v1_beta will grant you 3 days of vip. Winning the map ze_builders_v1c will grant you 5 days of vip. ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS