Locked admin abuse

☭Mr.Frodo

You where Ebanned by sticky for trolling item. you even typed in chat " i have to troll once" and proceeded to kill someone with earth resulting in sticky Ebanning you.

You then started to scream on the microphone like a autist to be told 3x why you where ebanned. upon being told the 3rd time you kept screeching into the microphone about "do you know who i am and who i know"  That resulted in a 10 min mute for spam. I dont care who you are or if you donate 20k a month. You aint above the rules and i will enforce them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Server Admin
19 minutes ago, President Oxazebam said:

You where Ebanned by sticky for trolling item. you even typed in chat " i have to troll once" and proceeded to kill someone with earth resulting in sticky Ebanning you.

You then started to scream on the microphone like a autist to be told 3x why you where ebanned. upon being told the 3rd time you kept screeching into the microphone about "do you know who i am and who i know"  That resulted in a 10 min mute for spam. I dont care who you are or if you donate 20k a month. You aint above the rules and i will enforce them. 

A couple/few details missing here.
He did troll with wall on previous map, yes, but the "screaming" part is somewhat exaggerated. Frodo remained somewhat calm during the whole situation. You, however, seemed to only escalate it, and the mute is very much uncalled for.

This is from my point of view.

4 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

A couple/few details missing here.
He did troll with wall on previous map, yes, but the "screaming" part is somewhat exaggerated. Frodo remained somewhat calm during the whole situation. You, however, seemed to only escalate it, and the mute is very much uncalled for.

This is from my point of view.

i tried telling him 3x why he was e banned and he kept going on and on non stop to the point of " do you know who i am trash talk" so he was muted for 10 mins to chill. Management/lsa can check the demo and let me know if i was in the wrong.  

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Small correction - Frodo did not type "i just have to troll once" he said it into the mic.  5 seconds later he proceeded to teamkill with wall on Fapescape.  It was the 2nd round, at the very end, when humans are on the moving platform/elevator.

I consider a 30 minute eban to be pretty light, especially since he announced that he was about to troll, and then trolled and teamkilled..

I personally have a higher tolerance than almost every other admin for mic spam, so while I did not mute, I think Ox was well within the rules to do so, especially for only 10 minutes.  A troll (who SAID he was a troll) who then complains about how he got ebanned is kind of the definition of toxic, in my opinion.

Frodo - I have played dozens of hours with you, and this was wayyyyy out of character for you.  Sorry I had to eban, and sorry you got muted.  I would like to see you around in the future, as you usually are NOT toxic and usually make the server a fun place to play.  Can't we all just put this behind us?  Both you and Ox are good guys and there's no need for this tension ?

• Like 2

• Management

Frodo first of all it doesn't matter who you are everyone js equal when it comes to punishment depending on what action that was done.

And when you are telling that you are going to troll and then does it. It  just results in an eban idk about the mute that but that isn't the main problem is that you are threatening by saying "do you know who I am?" Constantly.

And even now on forum your being toxic saying bad words etc toward an admin who explained his side there is simply no reason to react like this.

Please respect the admins decision on this and If you have more content you can private message me on discord..  

Case closed.

• Like 2