Locked !sm .Revan

aykr

This guy is always muting and gagging people like 20800 minutes with no reason. 

For example, today we were playing mist but this guy muted all leaders and then tried 3 times to force rtv because of "no leader". I changed my name to Revan as a joke and i got kicked by this guy (reason: change your name!) i've been trying to join for 30 minutes with "n" as a new name and he kept insta kicking me. People was saying to yek on cosmo canyon and renzo got eban for 20800 minutes or something like that because it failed, no sense to eban him when all server wanted yektima. 

Probably you will not do anything but everyone hates this guy. He is killing the server because people cant have fun. Think about it.

!sm .Revan

• Haha 1

• Event Manager

Hello, you don't follow the Admin Report Template.

Update your topic so we can analise it.

But answering to it, it was me that ebanned renzo for 1 week, they lost the round because of what he did.
Revan muted and gaged that player because he was using another account that was banned, which means he was avoiding a ban.
He acted right and all those punishments that you listed won't be removed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, aykr said:

This guy is always muting and gagging people like 20800 minutes with no reason. 

First of all, I never do anything without a reason.

19 minutes ago, aykr said:

I changed my name to Revan as a joke and i got kicked by this guy (reason: change your name!) i've been trying to join for 30 minutes with "n" as a new name and he kept insta kicking me.

Who? Me? All I did if your name was (nl.) was to gag you for spamming !voteleader on 15 players.

20 minutes ago, aykr said:

He is killing the server because people cant have fun. Think about it.

I'm killing the server because I follow the rules we have set out for players to follow? Gotcha. Think about it.

21 minutes ago, aykr said:

!sm .Revan

I shouldn't even reply to this since it's so immature but, if you think that really affects me in any shape or form, you're incredibly mistaken. I don't bother with players using !sm on me. I enjoy talking/writing with players who are on the server to have fun, not to ruin it for others.

• Like 4
  • Homiekiss 1

• .Revan locked this topic