Locked CS:S Event #181 - Nominations

• Event Manager

nide_forum.png.a03e9bc80db61fa36381efbf9
CS:S Zombie Escape Event #181
Nomination thread

Welcome to the official NiDE event nominations! For event #181, you will have the chance to suggest the kind of event that you want for Sunday.

But please keep in mind that:

• The event needs to be somehow creative and challenging, globally. If you are going to suggest maps that we play often in the server, please add special kickers to them (ex: low gravity, no items, speed, etc.)
  • You can suggest one map or a bunch of maps. In this last case, try to not exceed a 5 hours duration of the maps we are going to play.
  • When choosing the maps - try to choose maps that have not been played for a long time. Avoid choosing maps that have been played less than 6 months ago.
  • The event nominations will make it to the next phase (the poll) based on the number of Likes they have received.
  • Based on what is stated above, only the top5 of the suggestions with more Likes will be selected for the poll. If there isn't a top5, the event managers will choose the more appropriate nominations for the poll.
  • Also, event managers can modify/remove a nomination if they consider that it doesn't fit the concept of an event.

You can nominate a map(s) until Wednesday, 07/09/2022, 11PM GMT+1.

Maps that are not available for nominating, because they were played on recent events:

• ze_santassination_css2
  • ze_astral_s2
  • ze_rev_s2
  • ze_MindTree_v1_6s
  • ze_paradox_final_v8
  • ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1
  • ze_moltentemple_a5
  • ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
  • ze_8bit_v5b
  • ze_oot_shadowtemple_b10s
  • ze_legoland_crackheads_v2

Maps that are now available for nomination:

• ze_super_mario_64_v2_b9
  • ze_pkmn_adventure_v8_6s_fix2
  • ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
  • ze_street_fight_with_autism_v3_1
  • ze_hobbitten_oldschool_v5_2
  • ze_serious_sam_tfe_v1_4s
  • ze_djinn_v1
  • ze_egyptian_trip_v1_1
  • ze_sandstorm_css_v1_5x3

Here is a list of the maps we currently have in the server to inspire your nomination. You can suggest maps that we don't have though, as long as they are playable.

Edited by Sticky

• Event Manager

Divine JRPG Combo 
ze_FFVII_Temple_Ancient_v3_3
ze_fiendlordkeep_v4_2
ze_PKMN_Adventure_v9s_fix

Kickers: No rebuys on Temple Ancient

• Like 5
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

"Dynamic Duos"

1. ze_shroomforest2_v1

Special Kickers : Only 2 Nemesis with 50K HP, 3 Extreme stages + The End stage will be played, no smoke grenades.

2. ze_DOOM_v1_1

Special Kickers : Only 2 Nemesis with 50K HP, no smoke grenades.

3. ze_super_metroid_v5

Special Kickers : Only 2 Nemesis with 50K HP.

Edited by FroZRil
  • Like 5

• Server Admin

"ADMIN TURN OFF BHOP" (Vote at your own risk)

ze_kitchen_v2s

ze_realm_h1

Kickers:  Bhop should be on for these maps. After 25 rounds you can turn off bhop, but have only 3 tries to beat it

• Like 3
  • Homiekiss 1