20 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Well, you DID inflate...

vader shut up before i bring out the fly noise

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
14 hours ago, Robbi said:

wow @ stickyclicker  that was not cool of you.

You do this, and then rejoin on an alt to insult me, and then come here to cry? "wow, that was not cool of you." is right..

18 minutes ago, stickyclicker said:

You do this, and then rejoin on an alt to insult me, and then come here to cry? "wow, that was not cool of you." is right..

did i kill any cts? honestly cant remember,but i think i killed like 2 cts when the round was already over.but you're taking this way too seriously you softie, you even mute people just for talking.

1 hour ago, Robbi said:

did i kill any cts? honestly cant remember,but i think i killed like 2 cts when the round was already over.but you're taking this way too seriously you softie, you even mute people just for talking.

In the future I will just ban without any more warnings, until you understand that intentionally dying and then causing CTs to shoot at you while bhopping qualifies as inflating, even if youre not the one that gets the kills.

Also, how is it "soft" when I punish you for ruining the round for 60 other players?  You have interesting logic.

I guess I shouldn't have warned you so much in the past, instead of just banning you.  THAT was me being soft, buddy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stickyclicker said:

In the future I will just ban without any more warnings, until you understand that intentionally dying and then causing CTs to shoot at you while bhopping qualifies as inflating, even if youre not the one that gets the kills.

Also, how is it "soft" when I punish you for ruining the round for 60 other players?  You have interesting logic.

I guess I shouldn't have warned you so much in the past, instead of just banning you.  THAT was me being soft, buddy.

i think i did a favor to the 60 players who were playing by ending the round quicky cus nobody wanted to play the map anymore.but whats done is done

27 minutes ago, Robbi said:

i think i did a favor to the 60 players who were playing by ending the round quicky cus nobody wanted to play the map anymore.but whats done is done

Well, fortunately for every other player on the server, you don't get to decide when the round is over when it very clearly is not.

I like you, but you have started inflating lately.  Please just stop, you're better than that.

• Like 1