4: What server did it happen on : ze
5: What map : boatescape remix
6: Time and date towards 19h50 today

7: Explain the situation : I was in spec and i got a 1 hour kban
8: Proof 5:20 on the demo

20230516195810_1.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Sayten,

U got that kban from previous map ze_rooftop_runaway2_v5 u saw u boosted a Nemessis 1-2 times but at first i ignored (that is my mistake), and on ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2 when players started to complain i had to kban you... I can also find that in logs.. In first i kbanned wrong player bcs i was thinking +- was you bcs of that tags, names... He got un-restricted fast... And then i found you as Sayten yea and i kban you... If u make problem for 1 Hour then i dont know what kind of man are you... If i made mistake let LSAs punish me... Thats all from me for now... 

Sincerely, Colorado47

U are the true retard.I was spec all time on roof i dont have play 1 round.Just go watch the demo.And give me the time code when i have knife a zm

Edited by Sayten
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sayten said:

U are the true retard.I was spec all time on roof i dont have play 1 round.Just go watch the demo.And give me the time code when i have knife a zm

u played when u asked me to nominate mako v6 that round... also u played one-two rounds i think, and i think im wrong i read what i write up there. Yea this need to be accepted... I will go tell LSAs to punish me alone, i think i made a big mistake for begining... About Demo i dont have it its not auto recording.. Let me remove your restriction and also i want to say sorry i didnt realise something you know im new with no admin experience so i know how is that when u are new and u make mistakes, but hey you dont need to insult me just chill as me and we are good

• Like 1

Once again sorry, now im gonna tell LSAs what i did and let them punish me...  Sorry for the inconvenience, Im just trying to solve things as professionally and calmly as possible. I think you will forgive me this time for this misunderstanding. And i promise that such mistakes will not happen to me again.

I checked DEMO... As i said i made a mistake, please join server to remove your restriction... I probably got carried away or something so i either saw it wrong or i was watching knife boost and remembered you... Once again im really sorry for this.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hi Sayten,

As you can see, colorado made a mistake and is sorry and apologized to you for it.  I have talked to colorado and told him to be more careful in the future about kbanning based on what players say.

I am glad you both were able to talk and come to resolution on this 🙂 Sayten, your kban was expired and is no longer active.

• Like 1