Help me to get a mapping motivation 🗿🗿

Chartapilus

• Event Manager
15 hours ago, Chartapilus said:

maybe a simple and easy map for NA players 🗿

noooooonononno, we need hard maps, an original map, something that we dont expect something big and juicy and omggg O.O

• Homiekiss 1
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Aton said:

noooooonononno, we need hard maps, an original map, something that we dont expect something big and juicy and omggg O.O

i might consider my current project is hard map, since its gonna be almost full dark  °͜ʖ°

the thing at the middle is only light source

spacer.png

There is no motivation, you don't wait for motivation, you don't wait for the mood to map to come, you discipline yourself. There is no waiting, every second you idle, is the seconds you will never get back that will eventually amount to minutes, hours, days, weeks and even month, maybe even a year.

Start now.

• Super 1

On 6/7/2023 at 3:09 PM, Volt. said:

There is no motivation, you don't wait for motivation, you don't wait for the mood to map to come, you discipline yourself. There is no waiting, every second you idle, is the seconds you will never get back that will eventually amount to minutes, hours, days, weeks and even month, maybe even a year.

Start now.

im deep and that's 13