Problem with Donated Admin,New temporary V.i.p's [Zombie Revival]

Wickedsick.

I'm reporting this problem,because i already have enough of it.

When is only donated admin online or no one at all,the new players who can be vip,move props,if is donated admin online he can't do anything because,they are protected from slay,slap kick or anything else...

You also have server admin's who do nothing at all...

Please can you take a look at this ?

It's really dissapointing. [Alex already know about this problem]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I have seen you with donated admin for at least a month and never have I seen a single issue. +1
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #324 05/05/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) This Is Why NiDE Is Better ~ 8 Years Anniversary 25 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_football_b2 [Download Here] ze_epic_end_v4_3 [Download Here] ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 [Download Here] ze_night_cinema_a4_3 [Download Here] ze_rooftop_rogue_v1_4 [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 05/05/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 05/05/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 05/05/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 06/05/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 05/05/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! ze_football_b2 - Admins vs Players (It will end when admins score 3 wins); ze_epic_end_v4_3 - Half Team Zombie and Knife Mode active; ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 - 10 Humans, zombies have way less HP than normal and no regeneration, no Rebuys. We start on Extreme; ze_night_cinema_a4_3 - VIP Beacon, Pistols Only and Knife Mode active; ze_rooftop_rogue_v1_4 - VIP Beacon, Pistols Only and Knife Mode active; 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Top 10 Score of the map ze_football_b2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning any stage of the map ze_epic_end_v4_3 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning any stage of the map ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 will grant you 2 days of vip. Winning the map ze_night_cinema_a4_3 will grant you 4 days of vip. Winning the map ze_rooftop_rogue_v1_4 will grant you 4 days of vip. ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • Hi I played ze for almost 2452h  My steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199113055155/ Lead with 3 rule myself   Top 1  Hard Team cooperative map  ze_santassination_v3 ex duo win lead  Top 2 Underplayed impressive map  ze_minimal_csgo  Top 3 Kz trigger map  ze moltentemple Thanks you  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2159782609 last value   
    • Never do anything bad while im on server, decent player and i think deserves a chance +1
  • LATEST TOPICS