Locked Can't even join

zNeoN

i'm stuck in loading the server
all I see is "Parsing game info" that was stuck in 3 bars. I don't know what happened. I hope someone can help me.

i just saw a guy who posted the same problem before mine. I can also join on other servers but in nide i can't

Edited by zNeoN
had to add something

SAME HERE...

I'm getting an error... "Steam Validation Rejected"

Other servers are working but not this... --->149.202.65.122:27072

I use 7Launcher. Today i tried to join the game and it worked.

I can see you have a developer tag so you must be a developer of this server. So i have something more to tell you.

since many months the server 149.202.65.122:27072 got unlisted from favorite maps, internet maps and others tab as well in the in-game server list. I have to copy the server IP from gamebanana server list and paste in the console "connect 149.202.65.122:27072" to join the server.

I tried to repair the game from 7launcher but still not fixed.

• Developer

Connections should now works properly and everyone should get a steamid when connected. 
Let me know if you have any issues for connect. 

• Developer
1 hour ago, A-Rex said:

I can see you have a developer tag so you must be a developer of this server. So i have something more to tell you.

since many months the server 149.202.65.122:27072 got unlisted from favorite maps, internet maps and others tab as well in the in-game server list. I have to copy the server IP from gamebanana server list and paste in the console "connect 149.202.65.122:27072" to join the server.

I already contacted 7Luncher, month ago, without any response...
They put our IP in blacklist tab per default.
When you open your game via 7Luncher, delete all servers in the blacklist tab
Add our server in your favorite tab. Then connect.

For next startup of the game you will only need to delete servers in Blacklist tab to connect easier and faster. 
(We sadly can't do anything, it's 7Luncher who block nide ZE ip... )

• Like 1

8 hours ago, A-Rex said:

Yeah i also connect via console because it's the only way

Can't connect, i could join this afternoon but now i have an error when i try to connect to the ZE server. Even when i use "connect 149.202.65.122:27072". However i can rejoin the ZR server and other ZE servers.

Capture d’écran (60).png

i was using cs warzone launcher but I tried the 7launcher one and it works now, I guess i now had to delete the other one then. Anyways thank you!

This is either related to config or to steamid. had to join on an alt account to connect to the server after getting "connecting to server message" repeatedly