Event idea

Skoollz

I just want to share an idea I had for an event, thought im not sure if this could work, but yeah here we go...
We play some maps where we have 1 or 2 leaders, (or 3 max), but there is a catch, when the leaders die, the entire team dies, but also to prevent trolling the leaders HAVE to be active and leading, not doorhugging to avoid been killed, otherwise the team dies too... 

So basicly instead of the leader leading us, we "lead" the leaders and try to help them instead, cause you know if they die.....
Please collaborate on this idea.

Thats all 😄

• Server Admin

Sort of a spinoff of the vip mode. Do you mean if all the leaders die, or if one of them dies, the team dies?

6 minutes ago, Midknight said:

Sort of a spinoff of the vip mode. Do you mean if all the leaders die, or if one of them dies, the team dies?

When the leaders die the team dies but they have to be active and leading, not just hide in the team to not die or doorhug xD
The idea might be stupid, not sure, thats why I want some collaboration to see if this is actually a good event idea or not hehe

• Server Admin

Sounds like a vip mode. I don't know if there is some kind of event that prevents me from hugging the door.

It might make sense that those outside the leaders beacon die instead (i mean doorhuggers etc.). Then so it basically comes down to your idea.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
2 hours ago, Skoollz said:

I just want to share an idea I had for an event, thought im not sure if this could work, but yeah here we go...
We play some maps where we have 1 or 2 leaders, (or 3 max), but there is a catch, when the leaders die, the entire team dies, but also to prevent trolling the leaders HAVE to be active and leading, not doorhugging to avoid been killed, otherwise the team dies too... 

So basicly instead of the leader leading us, we "lead" the leaders and try to help them instead, cause you know if they die.....
Please collaborate on this idea.

Thats all 😄

I like it.  Would be cool to edit the VIP mode plugin to allow for multiple VIPs, and then we could scale it (1 leader, 3, leaders, 5 leaders) depending on map difficulty

• Like 1