Locked another blatant witch hunt

1: My ingame name: christo
2: My SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87975
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: stickyclicker
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: Map: tyranny
6: Time and date: 3/21/24 2100
7: Explanation of the situation: shooting the boss with dualies, which btw dualies do a lot of dps, then casually feels like he should enforce a rule that no one cares about and slays me. Keep in mind I'm shooting the boss. Want to talk about "rules are rules"? Maybe slay the 20 people not shooting on your sweaty wester or mako sessions or not shooting bahamut. We've tested in discord as well in the same session we've had people on alts and some not that didn't shoot the boss and I'm shooting. I got the slay. Constantly I've had to make admin abuse threads against sticky and his actions were never justified even to the admins who clearly did not like me. This guy has a history of just going after me all the time. He enforces rules every other admin looks around and uses it in any way possible against me LMAO its actually sad. I didnt even mention he slayed me in the previous stage and 5 of us werent shooting. I asked him why me and his response was "I just randomly specced you." ??? hes always spectating me to find a reason to do something that is borderline if not full abuse.
8: Proof

ill leave this here too LOLOL the only humas left on lasers not shooting

Edited by mini bodyguard
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
30 minutes ago, mini bodyguard said:

1: My ingame name: christo
2: My SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87975
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: stickyclicker
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: Map: tyranny
6: Time and date: 3/21/24 2100
7: Explanation of the situation: shooting the boss with dualies, which btw dualies do a lot of dps, then casually feels like he should enforce a rule that no one cares about and slays me. Keep in mind I'm shooting the boss. Want to talk about "rules are rules"? Maybe slay the 20 people not shooting on your sweaty wester or mako sessions or not shooting bahamut. We've tested in discord as well in the same session we've had people on alts and some not that didn't shoot the boss and I'm shooting. I got the slay. Constantly I've had to make admin abuse threads against sticky and his actions were never justified even to the admins who clearly did not like me. This guy has a history of just going after me all the time. He enforces rules every other admin looks around and uses it in any way possible against me LMAO its actually sad. I didnt even mention he slayed me in the previous stage and 5 of us werent shooting. I asked him why me and his response was "I just randomly specced you." ??? hes always spectating me to find a reason to do something that is borderline if not full abuse.
8: Proof

9, 2, 15, 16, 6

Those are your shots between each reload and you didn't even fire at the fastest rate possible.  Clear trolling.

Also, thank you for telling me that you and your friends commonly do this.  I really don't witch hunt you guys, but I do appreciate the heads up about your discord friends, as well as other players, so I can pay closer attention in the future.

Edit: since you added the 2nd video - there's a huge difference between not shooting a boss when you don't need to dodge attacks, and slowly shooting a boss when there are lasers.  Your 2nd video is not an example of trolling.

• Like 3

You've got multiple warnings, and yet you decided to ignore or by taking out pistols and shooting with them at a slow fire rate. Instead of being childish try to actually live up to your actions. The punishment was in its place. Enjoy your stay on NiDe.

Topic Closed.

• Like 3