Locked nide nazis

1: My ingame name:christo
2: My SteamID:f*ck off
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: a pussy coward
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: Map: idfc
6: Time and date: idfc
7: Explanation of the situation: yeah sick and tired of these power hungry sensitive admins shadow banning me for no reason or using any excuse to punish anything i do even as simple as me playing the f*cking game normall to the fullest extent grow the f*ck up and unban me im not bothering f*cking lardy with this bullshit again. Fix your f*cking staff and unban me. Been told im unbanned when i shouldnt have been f*cking banned in the first place and im still banned. NO SIGNS OF IT ON SOURCE BANS. NO ALTS NO ANYTHING IM JUST BANNED. fix your f*cking staff @ inGame
8: Proof

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 5

• Event Manager

Heil, i checked sourcebans and there is only a 1 month gag on the account "christo".

Maybe if you provided a steamid, instead of insulting us, someone would bother to check if you're really banned or not..

• Like 1

• Server Admin

from checking, there's no bans on you? well you didn't provide any steam ID there's only a gag from what striker mentioned

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Too lazy to provide any useful information for us?

On a serious note though, complaining about your punishment here is one thing. Completing your report is a whole other story as this actually helps us do our job and tends to your issue much faster. You, not bothering to provide your own SteamID, the admin's name, time/date, and the map, shows us you're not taking this the right way.

Closed

• Like 1

• Developer

Your ban has been extended for avoiding.

Keep trying to avoid the ban, and we will keep extending it.
This is how it will work:
Spotted as avoiding the ban, your main ban will be multiplicated by the numbers of accounts you caught on. 

Be careful that can increase pretty fast. 

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1