Witch Hunter
Go to solution Solved by Hobbitten,

1: My ingame name:_95
2: My SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:781878941
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: midknight
4: What server did it happen on:ze
5: Map: tyranny
6: Time and date: 20 min ago maybe less
7: Explanation of the situation: midknight was mad bc he join late for last stage on tyranny, so he slayed me for reason "no shooting during laser boss" just because he hate me and  I have a past with him (he will deny it but while several people know that yes) he's a liar because I WAS f*ckING SHOOTING during laser boss.
8: Proof: Demo of the last tyranny session, last stage before ZM mode.

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Haha 1

on the last boss : balrog boss laser on stage 5 of tyranny

In any case i was shooting the boss, he slayed me only bc he is mad.

in addition I never play with the sound of the game, so I am never aware of what an admin or a normal person says in voice, and i m not the only one, admins should also notify in writing when they decide on something, but here that's not the question

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

Hello Saber
Just so you know this will be the last time i will answer any of your nonsense reports, any further bullshit will go straight to LSA or higher who will close bullshit reports but let me run down this for you one last time incase you are missing a pair of your eyes.
You shot a whopping 1 1/2 mags of your TMP weapon in the span of 30 seconds before i slayed you, used 0 rebuys, and was tap firing, barely shooting at times. I had clearly stated before the laser boss, that anyone who is not shooting will be slayed, still, you decided to not shoot the boss resulting in this slay. I said it very loud and clearly, which you still decided to ignore.

Regardless, why would i be mad that i joined late to tyranny? Ive played the map like a thousand times what i got to lose here?

Also did i forget to compliment your name? Really suits you, if you cant handle online server, i suggest you go play offline laser, where there is no timer or admin to slay if youre not shooting thanks 🙂 

• Super 1

• Event Manager
6 minutes ago, Witch Hunter said:

on the last boss : balrog boss laser on stage 5 of tyranny

In any case i was shooting the boss, he slayed me only bc he is mad.

in addition I never play with the sound of the game, so I am never aware of what an admin or a normal person says in voice, and i m not the only one, admins should also notify in writing when they decide on something, but here that's not the question

That's not an excuse, it's kind your fault for not playing with sound or with voice chat. We don't know who can hear voice chat and who can't.
Yes, some admins warn in the chat but like you should know by now, some times you can't read the chat with lennies spam.

• Like 2

I had clearly stated before the laser boss"

I din't play with the f*cking sound of the game, i never heard you when u say something in any maps and  here you didn't specify it in writing,

"You shot a whopping 1 1/2 mags of your TMP weapon in the span of 30 seconds before i slayed you, used 0 rebuys"

And ? this clearly proves   that I was shooting, the TMP has a lot of recoil I pull gently to keep my laser mark, how does this justify a slay?

used 0 rebuys,"

So now on nide u gona slay all people who doesn't used rebuy in laser ? this is so ridiculous.

u proov u are just mad.

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

That's not an excuse, it's kind your fault for not playing with sound or with voice chat. We don't know who can hear voice chat and who can't.
Yes, some admins warn in the chat but like you should know by now, some times you can't read the chat with lennies spam.

That's why "global" message exist, i already see a green message in middle of screen or on the left of the screen ( when u have to put "0" for closed it"

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Haha 1

• Event Manager
1 minute ago, Witch Hunter said:

That's why "global" message exist, i already see a green message in middle of screen or on the left of the screen ( when u have to put "0" for closed it"

Yeah but that's not always the case, you need to pay attention for this kind of warnings to avoid this type of problems.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

Yeah but that's not always the case, you need to pay attention for this kind of warnings to avoid this type of problems.

WHICH PROBLEM ? u see on his video i was shooting the boss, slowly for keep my laser repair, but I SHOOTED, what the f*ck is going on here, now u gona slay all peopl who doesn't used any rebuy like midknight say ? 

this slay from midknight is so ridiculous, and u know it striiker.

But the problem gonna be again ME for all admin team xD i understand it's more easy way

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Homiekiss 1

• Event Manager
1 minute ago, Witch Hunter said:

WHICH PROBLEM ? u see on his video i was shooting the boss, slowly for keep my laser repair, but I SHOOTED, what the f*ck is going on here, now u gona slay all rebuy who doesn't used any rebuy like midknight say ? 

this slay from midknight is so ridiculous, and u know it striiker.

But the problem gonna be again ME for all admin team xD i understand it's more easy way

This report was created, which means there is a problem from, either, one of the sides or both.
Regardless, pay more attention to the warnings/instructions admins give before something happens during a playthrough of any map.

3 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

Ce rapport a été créé, ce qui signifie qu'il y a un problème d'un côté ou des deux.
Quoi qu'il en soit, prêtez plus d'attention aux avertissements/instructions que les administrateurs donnent avant que quelque chose ne se produise pendant une partie de n'importe quelle carte.

and you still don't answer to the real bottom of the problem which proves that you too find this situation ridiculous like me but you don't want to say it in relation to midknight.

And i can't pay more attention, i m not gona play with sound just because this crying indian kid say something.

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Haha 1

• Event Manager
2 minutes ago, Witch Hunter said:

and you still don't answer to the real bottom of the problem which proves that you too find this situation ridiculous like me but you don't want to say it in relation to midknight.

And i can't pay more attention, i m not gona play with sound just because this crying indian kid say something.

I'm not saying to change your play style, just pay more attention to your surroundings and make sure you are complying with the server rules.
Just have common sense and you should have no problems at all.

2 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

I'm not saying to change your play style, just pay more attention to your surroundings and make sure you are complying with the server rules.
Just have common sense and you should have no problems at all.

Which rules i have transgressed here for deserved this slay ? he say go shoot, his video juste proov i was shooting.

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Haha 1

• Event Manager
Just now, Witch Hunter said:

Which rules i have transgressed here for deserved this slay ? he slay go shoot, his video juste proov i was shooting.

You must shoot in all boss fights, not shooting can result in a slay. Now, if Midknight though that you weren't following that rule and he slayed you for that, that's his doing, i'm just giving my 50 cents.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

You must shoot in all boss fights, not shooting can result in a slay. Now, if Midknight though that you weren't following that rule and he slayed you for that, that's his doing, i'm just giving my 50 cents.

And the video shows that I was shooting, that's all.

@ Midknight  and second btw, i checked the demo, warrior and fius, they did the same as me, but u didn't slay them. Another proof that midknight is mad against me, and that "shooting slowly" is just an excuse to justify his slay on me.

But don't worry ur friends hobbiten  rushaway and more will all agree with you, even if you and me, we know, midknight. 🙂

Edited by Witch Hunter
  • Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin
2 minutes ago, Witch Hunter said:

@ Midknight  and second btw, i checked the demo, warrior and fius, they did the same as me, but u didn't slay them. Another proof that midknight is mad against me, and that "shooting slowly" is just an excuse to justify his slay on me.

But don't worry ur friends hobbiten  rushaway and more will all agree with you, even if you and me, we know, midknight. 🙂

I don't play this map as much, but given how large the boss is, it would be very retarded to shoot only 3-5 bullets at it every 3 seconds with TMP.
The way I see it, you were barely if at all contributing to shooting boss, and the slay is justified.

1 hour ago, Witch Hunter said:

First of All midknight cant spec All the players at the same time so its normal that he didnt see fius and warrior it was just your bad luck that he was specing you and second i have to actually agree with the gay frenchi saber he was tapshooting from what i saw  from the Demo and thats from what i know not against the rules so i think our beloved indian admin made a mistake 

• Haha 2