Map Suggestion Ideas

Heat

• Event Manager

Hi All - 

my new PC is coming in next week which will allow me to be on a lot more. I want to get back into map mapping and thought i would take some suggestions from the people who play on the server as the NIDE community would be the ones playing on it. 

To note my maps will not have lasers...

Taking all map suggestions except for Tex's 9/11 map idea... 

Also an idea i had was maybe a map making competition as we do  have a good amount of people in this community that are capable of making maps.. just a thought...

• Like 2

• Event Manager

It would probably be for the ZE server as i play that one the most. 

Yeah Lord, Tex wants me to make a 9/11 map where a plane full of zombies hit the twin towers..... Not happening.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin
9 hours ago, Heat said:

Yeah Lord, Tex wants me to make a 9/11 map where a plane full of zombies hit the twin towers..... Not happening.... 

I'm confused, you're gonna turn down the best map idea of the last 21 years????????

wtf...

• Server Admin

How about a map where you go from CS_assault  to de dust to whatever original map and make that good

• Server Admin
11 hours ago, Heat said:

Bruh, why not? Just think of the possibilities

• Management

But yea we could use some more regular maps for just normal zombie escape something easy and similar to popular maps like boatescape, Atix etc but dont copy these maps but think of your own concept to kind of create a good envoirement that suits your map good.

There is a reason why Boatescape and atix are the most "normal maps" which are played very often and still is popular to this day.

Good luck and hf with it ! ? also if you want to test your map when its "ready" you can message me on discord and I will have it uploaded for our test server.

Discord: Hobbitten#8693

5 hours ago, Hobbitten said:

9/11 map sounds interesting ?

@.Rushaway@Dolly 

WANNA DO A COLLAB TO MAKE IT !?

I can't really tell, depends on my free time and (if i am not lazy ofc), i am currently working on another map so i don't think that i can help for now

• Event Manager
On 5/2/2022 at 3:03 AM, Hobbitten said:

But yea we could use some more regular maps for just normal zombie escape something easy and similar to popular maps like boatescape, Atix etc but dont copy these maps but think of your own concept to kind of create a good envoirement that suits your map good.

There is a reason why Boatescape and atix are the most "normal maps" which are played very often and still is popular to this day.

Good luck and hf with it ! ? also if you want to test your map when its "ready" you can message me on discord and I will have it uploaded for our test server.

Discord: Hobbitten#8693

Thanks Hobbitten, i am also down to do a callab map as well if you and other's are interested.