Locked Funtik enable chat

Funtik

Player: Funtik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:461173194

SteamID3: [U:1:922346389]

SteamID64: 76561198882612117

enable chat I have removed this command already 

h6NjBL9KmXgmwaqSpZ4gITCPuVlSN0TuuTGeqAMsjRzJqypMKZUHQzFEv7snim2UaYcdpFPgaeqU2BHjDMaJ_6lS.jpg?size=1280x1024&quality=96&type=album

6pmep4eSt6K1wi2F9xx73-KIRGl24P4HUYo1HlE9sMlDwKzeKVeSdY_Iwnv8SiDNTWimI3UM3zVPch213cAVStIq.jpg?size=1280x1024&quality=96&type=album

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Event Manager

Hello.

Even though it says that it was Linguistic that gave the perma gag, in fact it was me. I changed it to permanent because after i and other admins told you to stop using blocked console commands values you didn't listen.
We tried many times to warn you and make you change this values. It even says on the chat what is wrong.

I think it was cl_lagcompensation the command that was giving you an issue. Try to change the value to 1 and it should fix it.

If you don't know how, just go to this directory and change the value on the file autoexe.cfg and everything will work.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\cfg

Edit:
After talking with management we agree to keep the gag and mute perma bans since you have a lot of comms bans and most of the time you insult the team and players and then leave the server.

Best regards.