Locked Fix this system

Haider-sama

: Your own ingame name: Haider-sama
2: Your own steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:564814276
3: Name of the admin(s) [ADMIN] stickyclicker <AZ900 certified> 
4: What server did it happen on-Nide Zombie Escape
5: What map: ze_sunlight
6: Time and date: 6:56-18/06/2022 (Pak time)
7: Explain the situation: [EntWatch] stickyclicker <AZ900 certified> restricted Haider-sama for 180 minutes. Reason: troll
I picked the orb item on 3rd stage. I delayed the item for a bit. Some of the people died but in the end won the round. I also died while pushing the zm back with item. Not caring for my win. Then he ebanned me.
FRENCHIES SERVER NOVA VI : haider u want to solo right?

Haider-sama : i sacrificed myself what else u want?

[ADMIN] stickyclicker <AZ900 certified> : ok kid
[ADMIN] stickyclicker <AZ900 certified> : keep talkign i make it longwr
Haider-sama : ?

watch the whole match. I used the item correctly on 1st stage. Didn't manage to get it on the 2nd stage. You can see in demo. He got mad cuz he got tossed and ebanned me. 

"People will not see your good things. But will critisize you on your mistakes."

I came to enjoy a little good time. And he ebanned me for using item late. Dude if i wanted to troll i wouldn't use the item at all. Im not afraid of your bans. I troll but when I troll, I troll openly. Never reported any admin before on this case. But this situation is increasing day by day.

*I know the reply already some admins are going to give. Idc about bans. Many admins banned me before. Never reported. But take a look on this f*cking nonse. Is this a game or a f*cking 3rd world country prison. You guys think this is not a game. Play the game as it is supposed to be played/.

8: Proof check Demo

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

"I picked the orb item on 3rd stage. I delayed the item for a bit. Some of the people died but in the end won the round. I also died while pushing the zm back with item. Not caring for my win. Then he ebanned me."

You waited as long as you could, letting most of the team die while you attempted to solo.

"I troll but when I troll, I troll openly."

Thank you for admitting you habitually troll.

"You guys think this is not a game. Play the game as it is supposed to be played/."

Trolling and ruining the round for 20+ people (if I remember the number correctly) is not how the game is supposed to be played.

By all means, please, check the demo.  In the 50-100 times I have played sunlight I have never seen someone attempt to delay the Eye on stage 3 for any reason other than troll.

10 hours ago, stickyclicker said:

"I picked the orb item on 3rd stage. I delayed the item for a bit. Some of the people died but in the end won the round. I also died while pushing the zm back with item. Not caring for my win. Then he ebanned me."

You waited as long as you could, letting most of the team die while you attempted to solo.

"You guys think this is not a game. Play the game as it is supposed to be played/."

Trolling and ruining the round for 20+ people (if I remember the number correctly) is not how the game is supposed to be played.

By all means, please, check the demo.  In the 50-100 times I have played sunlight I have never seen someone attempt to delay the Eye on stage 3 for any reason other than troll.

I played sunlight after a long time.Prove me that I was trolling the whole round?. Your reply to me in the chat clears that how mature you are.

I knew your feeble mind wouldn't understand it . Let me clear it out for you.

The reason I said I troll openly is because. when i trolled i got banned by ruby and striker. But i didnt reported them. Cuz i knew i trolled.

Answer me why would I report you if i actually trolled. I reported you cuz you ebanned me without thinking twice. despite the fact i was using the item correctly the whole match. It was a wrong eban. And suppose that i trolled (according to you) why would i go to the other direction and die with item too?

The whole admin team would be against me rn and i know the decision would not be in my favour. They would try to defend you at all costs.

And yeah Enjoy being an admin of css ze NiDE community in your 30s x)

Edited by ImHiFieLie.UnbanPlease

I'll wait for other admins to judge.

9 hours ago, stickyclicker said:

It increases every time.  Ive seen you ebanned several times.  Next time I will eban you for longer 🙂

first prove me that i was trolling the whole match. Instead of replying the same phrase over and over again/

• Server Admin

I was there in the sunlight session. Yes, you delayed the item use, but you could at least use it earlier to save more people because zombies was right behind you when they died/fall to the bridge. That's my take.

4 minutes ago, FroZRil said:

I was there in the sunlight session. Yes, you delayed the item use, but you could at least use it earlier to save more people because zombies was right behind you when they died/fall to the bridge. That's my take.

Yes you guys will see one mistake. Nvm he says i trolled. I never trolled the whole match why would i troll on 3rd round? Instead i used the item on 3rd stage correctly . Just delayed it on the last spot. I saw zm behind on the radar when some humans got infected. I was facing and shooting forward. As soon as i saw zm behind on the radar, i used the item and even pushed them back.

Edited by ImHiFieLie.UnbanPlease

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
45 minutes ago, ImHiFieLie.UnbanPlease said:

first prove me that i was trolling the whole match. Instead of replying the same phrase over and over again/

I'm sorry, where did I say that you were trolling the whole map?

• Akadir locked this topic
  • Event Manager

Hello, thank you for the report.

We checked the demo and came to the conclusion that what you did with the item could be avoidable. You could have used it sooner to save some teammates but we could be here for hours talking about it.

Maybe if it was other admin he wouldn't have eban you for what you did, maybe he would. We can't be sure of that.

I will talk with stickyclicker about this and make sure that this type of situations don't happen again on the future. This also applies to you too.

11 hours ago, ImHiFieLie.UnbanPlease said:

I troll but when I troll, I troll openly.

Try to avoid trolling, it will lead to more and more bans and when one admin sees someone with a lot of bans they will start to think that he is a troller in overall.

You will get some VIP days for this missunderstood.

Regards.

• Like 1