ze_mystical_journey

Heat

• Server Admin

Hello all, 

My map that Hobbitteen has been so gracious to help me with is completed. You can find it on the server. For those of you who have played it, should i add more levels or move on to a new map?

What are some things that i did in the map that you did not like or maybe wish i did?

What are some things that you did like that?

Any advice would be helpful for any future maps i may make in the future to help make the gameplay better would be great!

image.png.f79b6f9dc911e479b01fadf57b672b91.pngimage.png.7ee7d29dbdb394293c6f747175af9f03.pngimage.png.6a56f835d9c6066c1422f73322d6ffdd.pngimage.png.77db1621bedc01ecc750fe75a30a132c.pngimage.png.bb67e52817ae51074c92a09628797ff4.png

• Like 1

• Server Admin
9 minutes ago, wong said:

did you add ammo and heal item?

Yes, an ammo and heal item was added to the map. 

Since it's non-laser map.

would you like to add stages more difficult than the other one(making bosses even more harder as a example)  or make such a hard defense spots  ?

personally,I like these kinds of maps like yours

I hope my opinion was clear and may be useful for your own map 🙂

• Event Manager

Since you don't want to add lasers, you can add puzzles. We need more things to kill CT's when they are reaching the end of stages. Idk if boss fights will do it.

I suggest to make heal + ammo one item and not two different items.
Perharps you can create a final boss fight like the one on ze_boatescape_batata_ultimate, where the boss has a lot of hp and you have to survive going from one place to another.

• Server Admin
9 hours ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

Since you don't want to add lasers, you can add puzzles. We need more things to kill CT's when they are reaching the end of stages. Idk if boss fights will do it.

(Yep, this is already in the map, with traps and door huggers taking damage and it seemed to work as well with people dying from these. I may add lasers in other levels but for now have no plans. 

I suggest to make heal + ammo one item and not two different items.

Generally items have to be separated and i do not think you can make it one item.

Perharps you can create a final boss fight like the one on ze_boatescape_batata_ultimate, where the boss has a lot of hp and you have to survive going from one place to another.

I will add more levels and probably additional boss fights as well. I appreciate the feedback! 

Edited by Heat
Underline my responses
  • Like 1