Locked Unjustly forbidden

Shadow89

I don't know the name of that map, but Administrator Tex should know it

please test, that map is in front of the car and you will see that it will transport you through the wall 

sorry my english but i use google translate

I will try to find and test that map on my own servers

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hi Shadow, I was there and since this ban was for 24 hours and was your first ban I have unbanned you, until lead server admins admins can review.

Only doing this since Tex has gone to bed, otherwise I would not change his ban.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freecazoid said:

Thanks but it was not necessary 

Game on this server since 2019 

if administrators have started banning regular players this is serious

It seems that recently only players with scripts and bonyhop are accepted on the server

I registered here and I just posted to say that the ban was unfair

Honestly, I was very upset when I was banned , 

I will definitely not access this server for a long time there are other servers 

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Stickyclicker unbanned you. The ban was a bit too long but it was justified since you glitched the map and they warned you not to do so.

The issue was that it was not clear for you as your english is not that good, but admins warned you to not glitch it.

And no cheaters are not allowed and accepted  on the server why you are saying that ?

Thank you for your understanding and have fun on Nide

• Like 1

• Hobbitten locked and unlocked this topic
  • Server Admin

Shadow, we made it very clear at the start of every single round on that map that anyone caught glitching the map would revive a ban.

you even sent me a private message saying you learned about the glitch and intentionally did it.    

how are you confused about getting banned, this seems very clear?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tex said:

Shadow, we made it very clear at the start of every single round on that map that anyone caught glitching the map would revive a ban.

you even sent me a private message saying you learned about the glitch and intentionally did it.    

how are you confused about getting banned, this seems very clear?

I knew that if I was in front of cars they would transport me through the wall xD

an administrator showed me this, otherwise I didn't know LooooL 

Tex I remember that at the beginning of the maps you said not to stand by the door that expels

you may have said the same thing about cars 

I understand limited English At school I learned only French and Spanish xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Probably the car I took was too fast and I was caught by the police and sanctioned Tex Sheriff xD

9 hours ago, Hobbitten said:

Anyway despite the problems a stripper is added now so you can no longer be transported through the walls. 

Let me understand that you are the server manager

I also want to report in this topic that viptest does not work

when connecting vip test the categories in the vip menu do not work  , this testvip is like it's not

if you want I can offer you a free private plugin fully equipped and equipped with VIP Full core

an example :  VIP players can select their colors

Tag chat Prefix

Tag chat Color

Name Color

Txt Color

I can also offer the customized score reset plugin which resets only the score and not the stars before the score

Private messaging plugin !pm

message to all players

message only to administrators

message to only a specific player

and many other components I will shut down personal servers owned in Russia. . .

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Shadow89 said:

I knew that if I was in front of cars they would transport me through the wall xD

an administrator showed me this, otherwise I didn't know LooooL 

Tex I remember that at the beginning of the maps you said not to stand by the door that expels

you may have said the same thing about cars 

I understand limited English At school I learned only French and Spanish xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Probably the car I took was too fast and I was caught by the police and sanctioned Tex Sheriff xD

Whether an admin showed your or not, we warned you not to do it, you knew it was a glitch and continued to do it, so a ban should not have surprised you. 

When you do things like that it makes people leave the server because they don't enjoy playing as much. That map is highly requested at U.S night hours and we are so strict with that rule because we want everyone to enjoy and have fun. More players more fun!

No hard feelings, it sounds like it has been patched and is no longer possible to do.  

Edited by Tex
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tex said:

Whether an admin showed your or not, we warned you not to do it, you knew it was a glitch and continued to do it, so a ban should not have surprised you. 

When you do things like that it makes people leave the server because they don't enjoy playing as much. That map is highly requested at U.S night hours and we are so strict with that rule because we want everyone to enjoy and have fun. More players more fun!

No hard feelings, it sounds like it has been patched and is no longer possible to do.  

I didn't know that was a mistake, I thought it was a map trick

What makes people leave the server is when you administrators abuse the bonyhop passing through bullets  . . . 

If one of the administrators becomes a zombie, in 30 seconds the zombies win

Or if the administrator is frustrated, change the map , !slay @ct 

and if you knew that map was in trouble, you didn't do anything to fix it

And I'm convinced they didn't say this publicly so that zombies wouldn't stand in front of cars

I think the main administrator should log in anonymously to the server, you will definitely see a lot in your group of friends admin

so you continue to play with expert English connoisseurs ,  I won't be able to access that server anymore, maybe if I connect I break an unwritten rule

• Event Manager
20 hours ago, Shadow89 said:

I didn't know that was a mistake, I thought it was a map trick

What makes people leave the server is when you administrators abuse the bonyhop passing through bullets  . . . 

If one of the administrators becomes a zombie, in 30 seconds the zombies win

Or if the administrator is frustrated, change the map , !slay @ct 

and if you knew that map was in trouble, you didn't do anything to fix it

And I'm convinced they didn't say this publicly so that zombies wouldn't stand in front of cars

I think the main administrator should log in anonymously to the server, you will definitely see a lot in your group of friends admin

so you continue to play with expert English connoisseurs ,  I won't be able to access that server anymore, maybe if I connect I break an unwritten rule

You are unbanned, you can join the server if you want.