Locked Boten Trolling And Team-Killing

yoshmia

1. ➥ Your own ingame name; Doesn't Matter
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; STEAM_6:9:doesn't_matter
  3. ➥ Name of the player(s) involved; Boten/Aziz Bouderbala
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the player(s) involved; STEAM_0:0:33015549
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; ZE
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; pirates and new wester
  7. ➥ Time and date; pirates 15.12.2022 @ 03:11 / new wester : 16.12.2022 @ 19:30
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; Boten troll with wall and earth causing team kills
  9. ➥ Proof; 
  • Angry 2
  • Wow 1

• Event Manager

Coming here and say that your ingame name and steamid "doesn't matter" shows me how much effort you put in this report tbh..

On westersand when everyone was at the door he might have used earth because he panic, zombies were just there and he used it to try to save the team somehow but he panicked and resulted in killing some players.

On pirates if it was a miss click he should have said it on chat but then he dropped the item at the end of the video so i can't say for sure if it was a miss click or troll.

Also i would like to advise you to stop go against the admins that try to help you, there is no need to do that.

Best regards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

On pirates if it was a miss click he should have said it on chat but then he dropped the item at the end of the video so i can't say for sure if it was a miss click or troll.

the guy been trolling the whole night sure its just a missclick and not wasting the item.

On westersand when everyone was at the door he might have used earth because he panic, zombies were just there and he used it to try to save the team somehow but he panicked and resulted in killing some players.

yeah an admin who recently just got demoted for trolling the next day he block players with wall not even apologizing and cause team kills definitely a mistake too 👍 if it was Esk or Ake instant eban for a week

Edited by yoshmia
  • Like 1

• Event Manager
36 minutes ago, yoshmia said:

yeah an admin who recently just got demoted for trolling the next day he block players with wall not even apologizing and cause team kills definitely a mistake too 👍 if it was Esk or Ake instant eban for a week

With all due respect, we don't care which clan you are on..
Go against the rules and you get punished, that's how things are!

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

With all due respect, we don't care which clan you are on..

its just an example of favoritism on the server, certain players get instantly punished for a long period even its actually a mistake 

Go against the rules and you get punished, that's how things are!

The player went against the rules and trolled two times its not a mistake and he must be ebanned according the server rules

• Angry 2

• Management

Hi @ yoshmia

Lsas are working on the case already and yes Boten in these 2 clips did indeed troll. An action will be taken within the staff team and solved. Thank you for the report.

An update will come later maybe tomorrow or today but the case is in discuss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello,
On Totally new wester Boten used earth since humans have no wind, it was last round and warp was there. 
For pirates no one died on this and it was a missclick (shit happens).
So thanks for the video and the report but Boten has been frozen for a week and we have talked with staff and him.
Last thing, for the next report I suggest you to come in PM to the staff and tell us who you are, cause in the template we ask your ingame name.
OR if you make more reports, you will follow the rules and give us your ingame name.
Thank you 
Topic closed

• Like 2
  • Homiekiss 1