Creepy_

1.  Your own ingame name; Creepy
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; STEAM_0:0187018106
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved; maybe life is a bitch idk who
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved; i dont know his steamid
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; ZE
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; N/A i didnt play on this server this much
  7. ➥ Time and date; 3/23/2023
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; I wasnt even playing on this server at all, and i got randomly banned for nothing, i was playing either CSGO or Destiny 2 and i am getting witch hunted like that by life is a bitch and its just flagitious, what was the reason that you ban me, because i didnt played on the server or what? I wanted play some cosmo today and you just ban me because idk, you felt like it, its ridiculous. Idk why would you ban me in the first place if i didnt troll (i didnt enter the server at all i played only on unloze) and i didnt used steamid pending exploit as well. 
  9. ➥ Proof;idk the proof xd
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 4

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

image.png

You play on nide since that day with steam id Pending, several players told me you still here using mic, chat and avoiding as u are steam id pending.
Read it and now if u keep going u ll be under moderation for every post for 2 weeks. Which means nothing will be public.
I ve been soft Creepy just so people know the story : 
I told u on your first report, if you avoid the punishment i ll ban you twice the time. Its 2 months. Yes it s a lot so I changed my mind. 
I even let you play 2 hours yesterday, while you changed your name many times thinking we did not know it s you. I kicked you once when you spam (KICK not BAN ALLO ?) then you came back still with steam id pending.
So you still think it is witch hunting ? You look at me while you doing that and take me for a retard. So its enough.
You re lucky it is just 3 days ban. 
And stop that
Cheers

• Like 1
  • Super 1