Locked kbanned for no reason

Robbi

• Server Admin

You had an alarmingly recent increase in trolling attempts, including the troll on pirates a couple hours prior, and I wasn't gonna take any chances there.

The kban is already undone, since it WAS at the end of the round, and the team was already screwed anyway.

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

You had an alarmingly recent increase in trolling attempts, including the troll on pirates a couple hours prior, and I wasn't gonna take any chances there.

The kban is already undone, since it WAS at the end of the round, and the team was already screwed anyway.

still dont have to kban me  on egyptian when i was knifing zm on pirates.and when i was trying to talk to you about the reason for the kban on egyptian you just kept muting me Imao

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Heat said:

you should really use the report template...

wasnt really trying to report admin abuse i just wanted vader to explain why he kbanned me lol

• Server Admin

Maybe unban would have been more suited than or maybe even message him directly next time might have been better. Can always message me directly Robbie and i would have more than happy to get ahold of Lord and asked him what happened. 

• Super 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Robbi, this was a mistake on Lord Vader's part, he understands that it was an early kban, and will be more careful in the future.  Your troll earlier in the day likely caused him to have been a little quick to kban this time.

In the future please submit a proper report or the thread will be locked.