Locked Zombie Burning ?

Ahmed シ

Well,

i have tried a few minutes to saw if there any changes on css to compare which pc is better ?

but i have noticed that when i play as a zombie and someone throw grenade (burning feeling) 

my fps goes to 40 ? why ?

is there any skin for changing the fire color ?

Well when zombies are in burning and setted on fire is one of most things that blows ur fps down to the ground but if u mean that u want to find a skin or smthing to change out that fire affects then its no there's no skin or a thing that changes it as I know but I think that there's a way in cfg configs that removes it or decrease its affect atleast but anyway getting 40 isn't that bad but if u still want to get more fps u can change and low some of ur settings or u can use an fps config it will help but after all its all depends on ur PC specs tho..

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

but if u mean that u want to find a skin or smthing to change out that fire affects then its no there's no skin or a thing that changes it as I know

there are custom made fire effects which will reduce the number of particles and useless stuff like smoke but i dont have the file for it anymore

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Maverick said:

Well when zombies are in burning and setted on fire is one of most things that blows ur fps down to the ground but if u mean that u want to find a skin or smthing to change out that fire affects then its no there's no skin or a thing that changes it as I know but I think that there's a way in cfg configs that removes it or decrease its affect atleast but anyway getting 40 isn't that bad but if u still want to get more fps u can change and low some of ur settings or u can use an fps config it will help but after all its all depends on ur PC specs tho..

well u gave a good idea 

thanks for it

• Dolly locked this topic