Locked Muted by a ni**er.

notglory

I was playing in boatescape with mic spammers spamming all the time and the server players did not complain or sm anyone they actually was having fun, when i got muted probably by the pressed lord vader that was not even playing in the server i got muted by console for 1 day without a single warning and the other spammers did not get anything so it is definitely a  personal problem with some idiot that just waiting for me to do anything so he can take action.  

• Haha 2

couldve said "stop" and i would stop and i wasnt even going for a long spam it was only 6 seconds sound file. but as i said, the mute is by someone who really just wanted to mute me 

• Haha 1

last time i signed in in nide.gg was probably 1 year ago, i never complained here for anything. but that was pure unfair and personal issues with someone and i would not let that slide.

• Haha 1

Just now, HOBGOBLIN said:

what was the reason given? 🤣

it was "enough" when i literally just played a 5-6 seconds "AAhhh" sound. nothing before and after it.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I was leaving server in map rooftop2, everything is normal. Later, my phone see notification about your forum and check CONSOLE mute you when they having fun and play chill map you talked about. But I don't know who mute you, I will find out later and reply you in ingame if I find it.

• Management

Hi @ notglory
When making a appeal / report about something please use the following template. It will make it easier for the lsas. Untill then this topic here will be closed. 

If you have questions let me know. Hobbitten#4785