Locked Fascism

Mr. Christopher

Hello.

I'll get right to the point, I was given a restriction on the use of items for 1 month, in the list of prohibitions, the administrator marked it as trolling because I used the item for other purposes, although it was an accident for which I apologized in the chat, but the ban still caught up with me.

I thought that after all, we have a strict administration until today when a player by the nickname BO$$ purposefully used the item for other purposes, and for this action he wasn't even reprimanded.

I have a question for the administration, do you specifically give restrictions based on nationality?

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230830-063014-ze_ffvii_malgo_reactor_css4_2.dem.bz2

Demo ze_ffvii_malgo_reactor_css4_2.bz2 30.08.2023 @ 06:30.

steam id 0:0:215652294

I took this item :113000 frame/use item :114600 frame.

In a hurry to the "sorry" place, I wrote "sori"

Edited by Mr. Christopher

• Developer

Let's go back to the original topic. 

Punishments are not based on nationality but on your punishment history. 

You get 1 month for troll on purpose during an event. With 7 previous eban. 

The player boss, during pirates map :

I was here. He missued multiple time with items but players need to learn. We try to have more flexibility when only 15 players was on the server. 

Regards. 

You say deliberate trolling, although trolling is not apologized for. With the same success, you could be accused of inciting hatred. As for the player BO$$, he is not a beginner, since I have been sitting on this server since 2017 and can distinguish an experienced player from an inexperienced one.
And what does it mean with the 7 previous eban?since this is my first eban, you contradict yourself.

And as for the bans for Aim and bhop, I have no questions, but this does not give the administration the right to accuse me of something that did not happen.

Of course, you can follow our kind friend Malala and give me a permanent so that I don't bother my eyes anymore.

I think I should wait for a wiser administrator.

Edited by Mr. Christopher

• Developer

yeah nice first eban.... EntWatch Bans (nide.gg)
Anyways, I already replied to your question :

On 9/4/2023 at 1:12 PM, Mr. Christopher said:

I have a question for the administration, do you specifically give restrictions based on nationality?

Here: 

2 hours ago, .Rushaway said:

Punishments are not based on nationality but on your punishment history. 

So I will close this topic now. 
If you want to make a new appeal, please follow the template.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
On 9/4/2023 at 4:12 AM, Mr. Christopher said:

Hello.

I'll get right to the point, I was given a restriction on the use of items for 1 month, in the list of prohibitions, the administrator marked it as trolling because I used the item for other purposes, although it was an accident for which I apologized in the chat, but the ban still caught up with me.

I thought that after all, we have a strict administration until today when a player by the nickname BO$$ purposefully used the item for other purposes, and for this action he wasn't even reprimanded.

Hello Mr. Christopher.   I was the admin that kbanned and ebanned you, I have been on vacation until now but wanted to add some extra info:

You were ebanned for trolling the ultima.  You were kbanned for knifing a zombie that ruined the round, after your ultima troll failed.  Even though you trolled during an event, I was willing to let the eban go until you knifed later in the round, at which point I looked up your eban history and gave you both kban and eban.

Neither will be reduced.  Please stop trolling in the future, or the times will be extended.

No, I do not know what country you are from, and I do not care.  I try to enforce rules equally.

• Haha 1