mini bodyguard

1. ➥ Your own ingame name; christo
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; STEAM_0:0:87975
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved; Sticky
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved; can't find it
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; ze
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; predator and end of shaurma 
  7. ➥ Time and date; 10/9/23 around 21:30 NA time
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; was just casually playing ze because had nothing else to do and the last round of shaurma was slayed during lasers which didn't really care about but I assume it was because I wasn't shooting, then again, no one else was shooting probably. Then I asked why I was slain and I stated I had no audio because I was watching a movie with friends so I wasn't really paying attention and wasn't given a reason so I ignored it. A few minutes later Sticky went off then we were playing Predator and I was just casually playing the map on stage 1, keep in kind with like 30 or fewer other casual players, and sticky just joined and transferred push item from me and banned me for a week all with no warning. Mind you we won the round. During that encounter, I'm still wondering what happened. So thats where I am.
  9. ➥ Proof; dk how to use demos n shit but date and time will help find it
  • Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hi Christo,

After talking with you today, I have decided to reduce the eban, as you were very polite and reasonable, and I very much appreciate that.  The eban has now expired.

For everyone's general information - using an item to block players vision is ebannable, and not shooting a boss, especially when the boss is shooting lasers, is slayable, and has been for quite some time.  Please always shoot the boss 🙂