Locked midnigth abusing eban and abusing map leader insert

nbvcncvnx

1: My ingame name: _Pharos_saberius
2: My SteamID:
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: midknigth
4: What server did it happen on: nide ze
5: Map: minas
6: Time and date: today
7: Explanation of the situation: This "trial" admin abusing eban on me just for using barricade elements available on minas. Elements which are freely accessible to everyone, I remind you. And which are used to block access for block zombies, which is precisely what I did. It is therefore in no way my fault if certain elements blocked 5% of people, 5% of overdefenders**(I point out that no one had the lead at that time.

I've never played the map, I don't know it, I was just trying to help the team, And I'm being punished just for that, it's totally unfair. Normally the admin must give a warning + an explanation before giving a free eban, especially when a person doesn't know the map

I also remind that midknight, he nominated the map with his access leader while he doesn't lead minas. In addition, he uses his map leader access every day to nominate only the maps that he likes to play, without asking the opinion of other players + he spams vocally people to vote for his map ( as a reminder, map leaders are tryhard maps, it is therefore the minimum to ask the opinion of other players before to insert some that maps)

This person has the leader access while he does lead exclusively wanderer palace, so wtf ???? leader acces for leading only ONE map ????? Tonight i m gona lead one ATIX session and u gona give me leader acces.that way I would do like him and I would only insert maps that interest me without asking others' opinions. It's amazing.

8: Proof: Eban list

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 2
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

Hey Saber,
You were cading ur teammates, whether it was intentional or not, which is why i gave the eban to sort of tell you to stop using cades. I know if youre playing minas for the first time, it can be very confusing and i understand you were trying to help ur teammates, but in the future, also listen to ur teammates when theyre saying to cade a certain part of the area to close off zombies, and checking that ur teammates dont get trapped in ur cades, since that can get ur teammates killed. About giving the eban without warning, i told some times to stop cading ur teammates.

About me having leader access: I still lead many maps, and i know alot of leader nominationlist maps, Yes i didnt lead today on minas but there was honestly too much going on to even focus on the game myself. Im sorry for that, Also leader maps are for players who have leader access to nominate, which means u dont need to have a vote to insert them or anything like that, if the ppl vote for it during the vote, so be it then. Im not forcing anyone to vote for wanderers or minas or anything like that, absolutely not. I couldnt even if i wanted to.

Ill lift the eban, which i only planned to have in place for during Minas to prevent you from cading teammates further on in the map, as cades can cause alot of frustration in players if used incorrectly. If you dont know how to use the cades, when and where, its better to refrain from using them to prevent griefing.

"but in the future, also listen to ur teammates", wich one ? there was no one speaking and leading. It's difficult to follow instructions that don't exist

"About giving the eban without warning, i told some times to stop cading ur teammates.", Absolutely not.

And what do you lead apart from wanderer palace  ? westersand ? xD

Im not forcing anyone to vote for wanderers or minas or anything like that", but you spam for it, it's the same, u look's like counttab.

"Also leader maps are for players who have leader access to nominate, which means u dont need to have a vote to insert them or anything like that", yes but you abuse it a lot, and every day more spam for minas, So a leader who only knows and nominates 2 maps and who also does not lead minas should not have this access.

You are clearly a good admin for nide and we really need it on this monkey server (even if you abused me on minas) but your access leader should be removed, due to daily abuse.

• Server Admin
2 minutes ago, Saber95 said:

"but in the future, also listen to ur teammates", wich one ? there was no one speaking and leading. It's difficult to follow instructions that don't exist

"About giving the eban without warning, i told some times to stop cading ur teammates.", Absolutely not.

And what do you lead apart from wanderer palace  ? westersand ? xD

Im not forcing anyone to vote for wanderers or minas or anything like that", but you spam for it, it's the same, u look's like counttab.

"Also leader maps are for players who have leader access to nominate, which means u dont need to have a vote to insert them or anything like that", yes but you abuse it a lot, and every day more spam for minas, So a leader who only knows and nominates 2 maps and who also does not lead minas should not have this access.

You are clearly a good admin for nide and we really need it on this monkey server (even if you abused me on minas) but your access leader should be removed, due to daily abuse.

I lead a bunch of maps on a daily basis and i have knowledge on alot of maps and how to lead them, its a different case then if ppl decide to play these maps or not, i often lead maps in the morning hours but ppl usually play the same stuff during the day.

Im sorry for not being able to lead, but as i said, i was being overwhelmed with everything and i couldnt focus on the game or leading as a matter of fact, i promise to improve for next time. Todays session was a clownfest and generally just shit whether i was leading or not cause of the chaos. Yes i maybe spam for the map alot but that doesnt mean u have to vote for it, u can just self mute me. Advocating for other ppl to vote for ur map is not rule breaking in any sense. I promise to be more sensible with my leader access while nominating maps, but i have it for a good reason. Im sorry for the eban on Minas too, i thought u were aware of blocking your teammates, i also spoke about it during a round about stopping to cade teammates. I ebanned you to stop from using cades but i didnt know you were clueless to the map since youre generally a very good player. The eban has been lifted

• Server Admin

you said it yourself. you don't know the map, it's common sense to not pick up items when you do not know the map and it's also part of the rules specially if it's tryhard map

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Judging from the messages here, it looks like the eban has been dealt with.
As for the leader access, I don't see any abuse from his part. However, on map votes it is very common for people to yell over each other, which you can use !sm to self mute.

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for the report.

Closed