Locked Hello bonjour

Montana

M. Bonjour, laissez-moi me présenter 

Florian pastels je parle français et néerlandais un peu anglais mais je traduis ça comprend haha mais je le comprends et j'ai du sang espagnol 

j'ai 25 ans

4 enfants e s je les ai fait vite haha je ne travaille pas en ce moment donc je peux beaucoup m'occuper des serveurs si besoin j'ai un petit caractère. Comme tout le monde mdr. J'étais dans l'équipe LTR où j'étais administrateur serveur avec un ami mais malheureusement plus personne ne joue j'en parle il y a 5 ans j'aimerais beaucoup faire partie de votre équipe Et gérer les serveurs comme ils devraient et surtout gérer les admins qui ne font pas leur travail. J'aimerais vraiment que vous m'accordiez cette faveur vous ne seriez pas déçu et je pourrais vous aider s'il faut tout pour gérer les serveurs etc. Je m'y connais puisque j'avais un serveur C'était un serveur Dust 2 only..

merci pour votre compréhension

Et à bientôt❤️

Edited by Montana
  • Haha 6

I am here to help the administrators perhaps later higher up but that is what I would like to manage the administrators who pay 4 euros PayPal because often they are kids who do  Anything in the server and I would like managed.that Good to you.

• Haha 1

I don't understand why this makes you laugh I have a lot of experience as an administrator I managed servers I managed administrators at the beginning it was hard after that you succeeded When you want in life and I managed to manage my server but unfortunately there is no longer anyone who plays as a French server all gone 

• Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

We have already taken care of donated admin (4 euros PayPal). You don't need hurry to be management.

Wow, you do application French language very well. =>>This will help you accept application Lmao

You need play 72 hours (requird) in server before do application again and following template.

Edited by Starlight-Dash
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tex said:

Qu'est-ce que c'est pas un putain d'anglais, c'est ça 

I don't speak much English I understand it but I don't speak it too much I speak French and Dutch 

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

As @ Starlight-Dash mentioned in his comment, get the minimum requirements before considering on applying for an admin position. Most importantly, gain respect from your peers in the NiDE community. I have seen many players put in an admin application when reaching said requirements, only to get either very little or no support (as in + votes).

• Event Manager

Hello,

Thanks for showing interest in wanting to join the team. As I previously stated to you through our discussion on discord, you will need to follow the provided template in order to have your application handled appropriately. Please use the link provided below, and create a new post here on the forums.

Template: 

Topic Closed

• Like 5