Park
Go to solution Solved by ARJ,

1: My ingame name: Park
2: My SteamID: 76561198870679446
3: Name of the player(s) involved: Safety
4: SteamID of the player(s) involved: 76561198022662850
5: What server did it happen on: zombie revival
6: Map: zm_clocks_final_fixed_v1  and other maps
7: Time and date: 2023-11-14 (yyyy-mm-dd) 10:29am (on french time)
8: Explanation of the situation:

(1)  he always follow me and shoot or throw bomb to my props

(2) he set props and to use parachute, makes me and other players stuck

(3) even other players is suffering from him

(4) I told him stop, but he always followed and do prop trolling with 2days

(5) It is very difficult to play with him. I turned off the game.
9: Proof: 

(1) https://imgur.com/a/sEyr57n

(2) https://imgur.com/a/OC1D2dM

Edited by Park
  • Like 1

+ additional

he comes in front of teammates(and me) to block setting props and then, he don't set props or don't shoot zombies. so, he becomes a zombie on purpose to ruin game.

this situation was after clock map.

Edited by Park
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Anwar said:

Yeah he is a big troller and toxic we were suffering from him in ze server before he moved to zr server 

Good to know that not only the ZE bros had the same problem with him that we do in ZR. Someone like him is unfit for the NiDE community.

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, Anwar said:

Yeah he is a big troller and toxic we were suffering from him in ze server before he moved to zr server 

ahh he is really big troller. 

We need a strong club to punish him.

5 hours ago, CrazyChris said:

아. 또 그 사람. 그러나 걱정하지 마세요. 그는 그에 따라 처리될 것입니다. LSA 또는 SM이 귀하의 보고서를 검토할 것입니다. 신고해 주셔서 감사합니다.

thank you very much.

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin
  • Solution

Hey @ Park ,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. After reviewing the footage you provided and the demo from that game, It has become evident that Safety has been involved in various instances of sabotage.

First and foremost I want to personally apologise to you that you had to go through this on our server, solving this matter is our main priortiy and so we have decided to implement a system that will take place in the near future to prevent this from taking place again and to make sure that players like him aren't able to sabotage other players experiences.

If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to shoot us a message.

Best Regards,

ZR LSA Team.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• ARJ locked this topic
  • CS:S ZR Server Manager

In addition to what has been said before, this player had the honour to be the first player ever to be banned from using props and moving them.

He is now restricted for 1 week due to severe trolling. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Super 1