Locked Another Application

Dark

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: Dark.
  • Discord username: notdark22
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:761424616
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZR for sure 

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin?

After the changes happened between 2020-2023 in NiDE new players has joined the community and become famous, Alot of new players has joined to NiDE and 80% are bad for insulting and breaking rules which the players think that is funny part to block others props. For me i see that a bad point, should give to these kind of players and trollers a punshiment to make them cross the correct line for saving the server. Last thing that why im interested for apply is im active well in discord if any suspecious scripts players, hacking, etc, i will go for it.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

Active in EU time as well.
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? 

2 years. Connection time hits to 30 days Steam and NonSteam.
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

Yes having much enough experience for ZR. Started plying CSS in 2016 back to good days when it was Jialbreak and Surf. i've played 4 years Deathmatch and classic servers, then switched to Surf for whole year. in end of 2021 i joined NiDE 
Do you have any past admin experience? 

As old player in i've been in alot Situations in past 2 years and i was saving information from the first second me in the server until now, have learned much stuff in this journey of NiDE. and i think im ready to handle the responsibilities for ZR~CSS and keep the hackers out of the community to be fully clear and save it for future.

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

Yea, having good experience and knowledge about making/edits/fixes Maps. 

Edited by Dark
  • Like 2
  • Super 2

• Server Admin
19 hours ago, Dark said:

He voted for himself on my behalf, I don't want to see such an admin on the server

Edited by _zloy_
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

13 minutes ago, _zloy_ said:

My friend, i don't do this stupid stuff to improve my application. For more proofs check me 2 back applications you will see the results as well and don't play like that with me 

• Server Admin

I had plenty of time to think this over & here's my verdict:

When you said that new players joined the server & they became famous, that itself is hilarious. No one is "famous", per your statement. We're all just ordinary players/people.

You also said "I'll go for it", and what does this exactly imply?

One more thing: On the question "Do you have any past admin experience?", I read your response & your response has zero correlation to what the question is asking.

In conclusion, it's gonna be a -1 from me.

• Like 5

• Server Admin

hello dear @ Dark  🌹👋__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all I will be Honest like always,

Soo I will short my words as much as I can, Firstly, I do not remember at all that I saw you on the server two years ago. This is not true I think The first time I met you and saw you on the server was in 2022, soo yea there is nothing happened/changed in 2020 idk what do you mean at this point. but Anyway, frankly, I do not see at all that you are ready to become a real Admin in our team. I mean that There are many things that are missing in you to become a real Admin onn Our (Zr team) . I mean, you had the opportunity when you were a Donated admin, but you failed and you was demoted because of the abuse you did etc, even though I and the other admins warned you to stop, but you did not stop and you did a lot, Do you remember? anyway, you are still missing a lot things like From the experience way and knowledge of the server and how to use the admin correctly and not by disturbing the players and not listening to the Higher admins when they warned you about the abuse you did but you ignored them, and also Insulted them do you remember ?, so you must change your style and your behavior and Be serious and mature about this because it is not a joke at all prove yourself to all of us and there is a ( Donated Admin ) you can prove yourself with this or even 
 you can even prove yourself without the (Donated admin) (how?) Simply just play normal and be good with everyone without any annoying behavior to other players/spammin mic etc etc. It is not really difficult, and with regard to experience in how to use the admin etc., here we are the ones who can help you with all this, but now at this moment you don't have no sufficient experience, knowledge, or professionalism at all, and you also need experience in dealing with players problems etc and taking fast act at the same time it's not easy at all you have to learn all this from us, but not in annoying them. When you were Donated admin, you were putting a lot of pressure on the players, and frankly, you were annoying them in this way. You will never become an admin with this method, I explained all these points etc before to two people a short time ago. I will summarize a lot of what I said briefly, because I still have a lot to say, but since I wrote it before in the (BOOM BOOM) and (jonathen) admin applications, I explained everything there and explained important points regarding admin, server etc etc etc, so this is also my response to you in this admin application as well, right there  👇 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

👇

anyway Do not lose hope, there is always hope for change, and I myself/our team ready to provides you/anyone with all the assistance required in all this , but also prove yourself/change from your side So we can help you, but if you stay like this, in this same situation, we can't do anything unfortunately ://, I just I don't want any future problems to occur on the server because of a simple mistake, as like this mistake happened a while ago, anyway, I hope you have understood what I mean from my message in a positive way. I never mean anything bad in a negative way, of course no, but rather in a positive way, and speaking frankly and logical. so yeah that's it!,

Soo (-1) from me and I wish you the best luck in the Future. 

Regards 🌹(ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gife8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

• Like 6
  • Homiekiss 1

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

This application has been withdrawn at Darks request.

Best Regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super 1

• ARJ locked this topic