Locked Roz's application

Roz

• Event Manager

• Ingame Nickname: Roz
  • Discord username: .𝙍𝙤𝙯 / Rozel#6701.
  • SteamIDSTEAM_1:0:142619581
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE server.

+ Why are you interested in applying for admin?

-  I see sometimes admins are not active during Asia hours, i want to help players when the admins afk, i still know some basic admin's commands and i want to learn more.

+ What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

- I mostly active at NA hours ( day time in my country btw ).

+ How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

- I played on Nide since 2021.

+ How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

- I started ZE since 2016 and its enough for me to not become a bad player, my brain is not big but i can understand English.

+ Do you have any past admin experience?

- I dont have much experience as an admin on a ZE server and I learned admin's commands thru ZSI offliner server.

+ Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

- I can edit videos.

If Tex is reading this i will never go to sleep.

Edited by Roz
  • Homiekiss 2
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I don't need to say much. Generally, It's same like me in the past. Too much funny, not bad skill, try more learn something in community server.
The optional answers made enough sense to me that I didn't need to look any further.
Easy +1 from me

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, Roz said:

If Tex is reading this i will never go to sleep.

@ Tex  Bruh. If he come here in discord, I probably go crazy. Sometime, Roz say all admins go sleep, how we wake up and go server to play !bruh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin

Idk I feel this app is kinda short or it's just me xd, still not that bad, I see you in the server almost daily, you like to lead sometimes and helping teammates which is good for admin material, you don't seems to be lacking maps knowledge or ze experience in general so you are learning fast, you have very clear punishments history in Nide, no ebans, no bans, no mutes/gags.... etc which is pretty amazing sign to start! 

I am gonna +1 from my side so good luck! 

Edited by Anwar
  • Thanks 1

• Event Manager
3 minutes ago, Tex said:

No way I’m the first one to get here to say @ Roz  get your ass in bed and go to sleep 

+1

thanks for the +1 but NO im not gonna go to sleep

Edited by Roz
  • Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin

Ive seen you on the server quite many times, but i dont necessarily know you. (Cause im not NA time player, lol) But every admin that has replied so far doesnt seem to have anythlng negative to say about you. Rather, everybody seems to have something good to say about you. So I will give you a

+1

Good luck in your application!

• Thanks 1