Locked Admin Application

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: TomSyndicate
  • Discord username: TomSyndicate
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:77699181 
  • What server are you applying for (ZR) 

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin?  Ans: I have been playing for a long time and always been a paid member for Admin.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? Ans: IST (Indian Standard Time) 
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Ans: More than a year.
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? Ans: Moderate and decently well versed !
Do you have any past admin experience? Yes in Papys (back in 2014 to 2016)
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) Ans: No

• Like 5
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

As always, as with any applicant, I'm gonna give you my 100% honest response.

I have seen you on many occasions in the past (both before I became an admin & while as one of the server admins). I remember I did suggest to you to apply for an admin position. Better late than never, right? Based on my observation, I firmly believe that you have what it takes to be part of the team, given the time that you spend as a Donated admin. Gain yourself a little more familiarity with the other commands & I believe that you'll be fine.

Final verdict: Have a +1 from me.

Hello all,

Thanks for the support. And honestly I respect everyone's opinion. Let it come from DARK ❤️ CrazyChris  ❤️  or Janka ✌️ ! Yes you are correct that I do not know certain commands and I'm learning. I do come online and play the game often, just that sometimes I do get busy with my work. Eitherways, Love you'll lots !

• Like 1

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello @ TomSyndicate

We are delighted to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED.

Best regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Like 2

• ARJ locked this topic