Locked Bad. JANKA_LV application for Admin place

• Server Admin
Posted (edited)

• Ingame Nickname: Bad. JANKA_LV
  • Discord username:. badjanka_lv_38581
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:27350366
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZR

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Oks

Why are you interested in applying for admin?

First of all, because I want to help new players get to know this server so that they are interested to come back here again and play.

Secondly, when I am online, I see that there is permissiveness of many players, because there is no  Admins onlline.

Third, I want to make this server more friendly for new players.

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

EU hours , i can spent about  25Hours by Monday to Friday (all Days togher) , and about 15 hours in Saturday and Sundays (Boht days togher)

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

Not So long , if i remember correct it  was first in October when i started to play in Nide ZR server.

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

I think pretty good , a lot of playing was in 2009- 2011 (in ZoMobie Network and Bad servers), befor i stoped all playing things becouse of my life changed , and family things.

Recently restarted playing in  late 2022 in some of ZM servers  when finaly found Nide servers, that i liked from first time 🙂

Do you have any past admin experience?

Yes in Bad server i was like free admin who helped out in hours when there was no admins online

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

Yes i have some skills in video editing.

P.s. Fell free to seay your mind about me , and other things good and bad , and why no or why yes .

Sincerely,

Bad JANKA_LV

Edited by Janka_LV
  • Like 4

• Server Admin

As per usual, with any applicant, I'll give you my 100% honest intake.

I have seen you play on several occasions. I think that you're a good player. I do see what you're a Donated, but on the few occasions that we have played together, I have not seen you execute any admin commands towards players that are violating the rules (i.e., moving props which results in a slay), or any of that. I'd like for you to familiarize yourself some more with the Donated admin & the basic admin commands if you wish to become a part of the team.

Conclusion: -1 from me

• Like 1

• Server Admin
28 minutes ago, CrazyChris said:

As per usual, with any applicant, I'll give you my 100% honest intake.

I have seen you play on several occasions. I think that you're a good player. I do see what you're a Donated, but on the few occasions that we have played together, I have not seen you execute any admin commands towards players that are violating the rules (i.e., moving props which results in a slay), or any of that. I'd like for you to familiarize yourself some more with the Donated admin & the basic admin commands if you wish to become a part of the team.

Conclusion: -1 from me

Thank you Chris , for your response 😉, , yes i did some mistakes , becouse i youst get Donate Admin , and was to cerful to do somhting.
As alweys i sey i will not punish player if i dont see that he braking rules ,  i yust cant punish someone  like player  1 told that player 2 did shoot hes prop, i need see that to take some actions..

• Like 1

*changing vote*

i think you deserve a chance, i've played with you for time and didnt see abuse or bad thing for your admin 

+1

• Thanks 1

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello @ Janka_LV
We have accepted your application, welcome in our team. Congratulations.

Best regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1