Locked advantage admin application

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: advantage
  • Discord username: xamse
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:227096773
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ze

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin?

I am interested in applying for an admin position because I am genuinely passionate about our community and its growth. I believe in the values of transparency and inclusivity that the community upholds.  I view this role as a chance to contribute positively to the community and foster an environment that promotes teamwork, fairness, and enjoyment for all players. I understand that both players and administrators play a role in the evaluation process, and I am open to feedback and collaboration. I see the admin position not just as a title but as an opportunity to actively shape the community for the better. I look forward to the possibility of being part of the admin team and contributing to the continued success and positive atmosphere of our server.

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

both mostly NA

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

1 year

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

playing ze since 2017.

Do you have any past admin experience?

yes

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

no

-1 Please don't, as Robbi got denied this guy should be too. They all just buttbuddies trying to help eachother to get admin, if one fails, another one makes a thread to try, who's gonna be next of your group huh? Its like they lining up until one gets it. All you guys do is troll, insult and contribute nothing to the server at all as just extra wasted space for better players to join instead, I aint perfect either but know ur place, just like I do too. Not worth these guys as admins. Thats my 2 cents about it, care or don't care.. 

• Like 3
  • Homiekiss 2
  • Wow 1

1-
not only this guy has a bad reputation, but the entire application feels like it was AI generated

• Like 1

• Management

Hi @ Advantage

The admin application is mostly AI-generated and you have received too much -1 from the community sadly because of that we cannot bring you into the admin team as our players have denied your request.

Not only that your application have been discussed for a while in lsa chat and this is our final verdict on the case that the application will be denied.

If you want further feedback feel free to contact me on discord. 
Discord: _hobbitten

Application denied

• Homiekiss 1