Locked Thomas Anderson Admin App

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: Thomas Anderson
  • Discord username: Xtal777
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3509684 
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? - I just want to be able to apply Alpha/Bravo to players 
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? - NA, EST
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? - Around a year maybe, only started getting into ze again the past couple months
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? - Experienced in the game mode but a noob to most maps
Do you have any past admin experience? - Formerly admin on Zombie Hideout ZE/ZM server in 2012 - 2014, current admin on Libre Jailbreak
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) - None strong enough to be applicable

Edited by Thomas Anderson
Steam ID
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Almost you online after end NA time so it's hard for other admins to know you. I also remember you before and lead few maps so I don't remember clearly either but I'm sure it you and communicate with me, not bad at all. I will give you +1.
Good luck for your application.

Spoiler

76561197967285097 is Steam Community (Steam64 ID). Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:3509684. You can edit SteamID in your application

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I recall seeing you a while ago on the jailbreak server you've mentioned, and it's interesting to see you applying for another server. I wish you all the best as I welcome you to the admin team!

Accepted!

• Wow 1