Please find me a music from [ze_doorhug_and_solo_v6_3] (Sorry for a weird request)

A-Rex
Go to solution Solved by HOBGOBLIN,

Hello  Bro/Sis/Buddy/Friend/Respected Admin or Leaders,

I was playing "ze_doorhug_and_solo_v6_3" map few days ago. There was a very catchy song with female vocals.

But i don't know the name of the song.

Can you please tell me the song name if you know? 🥹

The song sounds similar to "Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello"

Vibing White Cat GIF

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Never do anything bad while im on server, decent player and i think deserves a chance +1
    • I play with u for a few times and i think u deserve a chance to be trial. Also as far as i can see , u dont have any toxicity. So ill give u easily +1 . Good luck with ur application.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: Hunt3r Discord username: zeronovel Age: 22  SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522728356  What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Before that I apologize in advance  I once made an admin application and it was rejected due to age issues and unclear information.  Therefore, in this application I will convey information as clearly as possible. Why are you interested in applying for admin? I joined because I wanted to maintain the server during the sleeping hours of EU or NA time, when I play during my time(Asia) very often there are no admins online other than me who is the admin donator. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? Most often in EU time  How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Approximately 5-6 months including before the break in 2022  How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? More or less basically understand Do you have any past admin experience? Only as admin Donator for 2 months including before break Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I can do video editing, make posters and use blender. you can check my instagram
    • - Name: C@mper - Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yohanu/ - Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63619504 - Reason for using VPN: To reduce ping - Your location: Argentina
  • LATEST TOPICS