Locked Admin application

• Server Admin

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: EvilHack zloy 
  • Discord username: zzzloyy
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:774214587
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZR 

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

1,Why are you interested in applying for admin?

1.I want to help the server, and I also want to help players who came for the first time, so that they become interested in the server and stay playing on it because they don’t understand how to play, and I offer them support and the same problems arise: abuse and violation of rules when administrators offline. I want to fix this, I also know languages such as Russian and English, this is also important, I’m also a very active player and I know about everything that’s happening on the server.

2.What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

2. 10:00-23:00 around this time I'm on the server

3.How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

3.3 years
4.How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

4.I think good enough

5.Do you have any past admin experience?

5.yes there is, small

6.Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

6I’m still starting to study to become a programmer, I think I can help you, I also do a little mapping, I’ll probably make maps

Edited by _zloy_
  • Like 3

• Server Admin

Hello Zloy,
From last time , i see you have learned some things , and in server i see the same , .
So i will give you +1, tray your best , and good luck 🙂

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Hello Zloy,

I think u would be great admin , and u know server very well.. and u one of active player.  

Soo from me +1 , good luck 😉

• Like 1

I dont really know you, but why not give you a chance. You seem like a guy, whos worth testing out. +1 - goodluck 🙂

• Like 1

You were bad player about what stuff you did. But i think you changed to better and i haven’t seen a bad thing for time, my vote is Neutral . Good luck 

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Per usual, I'm giving my 100% honest response.

You're a good player who's consistently active. There's no denying it. However, there's a few things that I'd like to point out.

Players from time to time still complain about you & I'm not sure that someone that gets complained about would be fit to be part of the team. Going over your application, #2 was answered incorrectly. Time Zone refers to (self-explanatory), not how many hours you log in a day of gameplay. Having small experience doesn't convince me enough that you should be part of the team. May I kindly suggest you buying for Donated Admin so that you can get familiar with the commands for the good & now abusing of them, like most Donated players have in the past. Then perhaps in the long run, you may be able to change my mind if you consider purchasing Admin & putting it to good use. That pretty much does it for me.

Final verdict - Neutral

• Like 2

• Server Admin

Hello dear @ _zloy_ 👋🌹,

Well, I will shorten my words/comment as it is the same and has not changed from the previous admin application etc, here : 👇

So Also, My vote Has not changed as it is (+1) , and yeah that's it!,+ Wish you The Best Luck brat (ツ),

Regards 🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-electro.gifamazing-spiderman-fly.gif

amazing-spiderman.gif

• Like 1

• Server Admin

@ CrazyChris and @ Dark  I understand that I treated you badly, but look at it this way, hasn't anyone ever done something like this? I promise to become better over time. and abusing the admin panel is very stupid, I’m not trying to get it for my own benefit, I’m trying to make it possible for myself so that I can invest my energy in the serverI’ve been playing here since 2021, I understand I treated many people with hatred, there’s nothing personal guys, these are game moments, if I offended you, I’m sorry.I can’t donate to the admin panel because I’m from Russia

Edited by _zloy_
  • Like 1

• Server Admin
2 hours ago, _zloy_ said:

@ CrazyChris and @ Dark  I understand that I treated you badly, but look at it this way, hasn't anyone ever done something like this? I promise to become better over time. and abusing the admin panel is very stupid, I’m not trying to get it for my own benefit, I’m trying to make it possible for myself so that I can invest my energy in the serverI’ve been playing here since 2021, I understand I treated many people with hatred, there’s nothing personal guys, these are game moments, if I offended you, I’m sorry.I can’t donate to the admin panel because I’m from Russia

No need to worry about it on my end. I'm not taking what you said personal. It's other players in general out there that have complained about you. That's what I was getting at. I know that between friends, we infect or kill each other sometimes, which I know is accidental. It happens. From what I can recall with previous admins (even before me), very rarely were they getting complained about. Just something to consider. That's all.

• Server Admin
28 minutes ago, CrazyChris said:

No need to worry about it on my end. I'm not taking what you said personal. It's other players in general out there that have complained about you. That's what I was getting at. I know that between friends, we infect or kill each other sometimes, which I know is accidental. It happens. From what I can recall with previous admins (even before me), very rarely were they getting complained about. Just something to consider. That's all.

As far as I know, I didn’t do anything bad to them, for that matter, provide complaints from games, and if there is a demo.I have changed and no longer do anything bad to the player, I don’t understand who can complain about me, provide me with evidence that I really did it

Edited by _zloy_

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello @ _zloy_
I think you have changed your behavior towards other players from the last time you made your application, atleast I didn't hear anything wrong about you recently and you are very active player. Hopefully you will keep progress as a person and future admin.
Application Accepted. Congratulations

Regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Super 1