Locked Maus Application

• Ingame Nickname: Maus
  • Discord username: Maus#1531
  • Age26
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:55805927
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?)Zombie Escape

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? "to make the server better"
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? "EU"
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? "11 Year"
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? "enough"
Do you have any past admin experience? "Yes, old admin 2017-2019"
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) "Yes"

if you are interested in something, you can ask in person, Thanks !

Edited by Maus
  • Super 1

• Maus changed the title to Maus Application
  • Server Admin

+1 for my eze epc ffxii elite tesv legend minas legend Maustab, gl brother

• Super 1

• Event Manager
2 hours ago, Maus said:

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? "11 Year"

Damn Nide is old as fk btw +1 from me ❤️

• Super 1

34 minutes ago, Roz said:

Damn Nide is old as fk btw +1 from me ❤️

I think he is referring to how long he has played ze for

Reasons:

1. You're pretty inactive. The only maps i see you join for are Mako and westersand

2. When you do happen to join, i've only seen trolling behaviour from you, specially on westersand with not healing the team / or healing at the completely opposite side of the boss arena, causing 95% of the players to miss the heal.

Edited by Kayn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Kayn said:

Reasons:

1. You're pretty inactive. The only maps i see you join for are Mako and westersand

2. When you do happen to join, i've only seen trolling behaviour from you, specially on westersand with not healing the team / or healing at the completely opposite side of the boss arena, causing 95% of the players to miss the heal.

Kayn, I know you don’t like me

1) its you play only mako and wester ,I play and other maps. 

2) I’m not troll, We recently played Mako, you didn’t use ice, and half the team died and you didn’t punish yourself, what do you say to that?

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Kayn said:

Reasons:

Kayn, I know you don’t like me

1) its you play only mako and wester ,I play and other maps. 

2) I’m not troll, We recently played Mako, you didn’t use ice, and half the team died and you didn’t punish yourself, what do you say to that?

dude, keep it simple, you call people out very often for easy mistakes, you don’t admit your mistakes, I understand, you’re a new player, but you shouldn’t act like a pig. Thanks

Edited by Maus

Well, you can have your opinon about me. I'm not here to debate whether you like me or vice versa, so just in short, i have nothing against you. I'm only here to give my vote, and why i have come to that conclusion. I've come to that conclusion by observing your gameplay on NiDe and giving you multiple warnings.

Edited by Kayn
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Kayn said:

Well, you can have your opinon about me. I'm not here to debate whether you like me or vice versa, so just in short, i have nothing against you. I'm only here to give my vote, and why i have come to that conclusion. I've come to that conclusion by observing your gameplay on NiDe and giving you multiple warnings.

I don’t want to argue with you either, but I’ll tell you that everyone who knows me will say that I’m not a troll, if there was something for which you warned me, then it was just a mistake, not trolling, what did you call it…

Edited by Maus
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

+1 Good player and friendly.
-1 You alaway play map FF so I dont like it.
= Neutral
I'm sorry to said that 😞 but Good luck with your application.

• Wow 1