Locked abuse

kurkurax

1: My ingame name: Sayten
2: My SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:428838808
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: life is a bitch
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: Map: stalker
6: Time and date: today
7: Explanation of the situation: he banned me 1week and silenced me 1month for a nomlock
8: Proof: second demo of stalker

• Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1

• Developer

I don't know what you excepted. You just deserve it at this point.

Despite being asked to change your mentality and attitude on the server, you continue to bring toxicity with you.

If I notice that you are trying to avoid the ban, I will lengthen the sanctions by 10.

• Like 2

Sayten, what did you really expect was going to happend? We have given you numerous of chances, but you still do not learn. This was 100% deserved and rightful action from Life. I hope when you get on the server next time, that you will have learnt and changed your behaviour for the better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Server Admin
2 hours ago, kurkurax said:

pretty funny coming from someone who used his rcon access just to shit talk me during the same stalker session

imageeee.png

also who is ur dog screenshotting this live while playing?

• Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I'm not going to sugarcoat this: You've changed and not for the better.

You knew what you were doing by nominating paranoid then nomlocking it with 30 seconds at the last minute. The gag for that was deserved.
As for the ban, you've been on a trolling streak lately by doing anything in the book that can get you punished, as noted by your eban a couple days ago, and your kban that I issued back in January. On all accounts, this is also justified so that you can actually spend time reflecting on these events instead of just deciding to rush back in and do it again.

Your punishments are justifed and won't be adjusted. As Rushaway stated, your punishments will be legthened if we catch you evading with an alt.

I hope for all our sakes, you learn a valuable lesson from this.

Closed

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Small not for the future / later : 
you will give me a thumb up or an homie kiss for this punishment when you will get your first job in 10 years IRL... Big things start will small actions

• Like 1

Following further discussion with @ Life is a Bitch , we have decided to reduce both your punishments.

Your ban has been reduced to one day, whilst your mute/gag has been reduced to one week.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1