• Server Admin

1: My ingame name: Tex
2: My SteamID: For $100 i couldnt find this
3: Name of the player(s) involved: @ Toxic
4: SteamID of the player(s) involved: 911
5: What server did it happen on: ZE
6: Map: All maps
7: Time and date: @ Toxic  birthday until today
8: Explanation of the situation: Toxic was being brown in the server today and I'm very unhappy about it
9: Proof: Look at a picture of toxic

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super 1

Okay. This is clear abuse of power and harassment. What the heck???? He knows I'm brown!!!! Where is the LSA? Where are the leaders of the community?! This toxicity should not be allowed on the server. I'm taking a stand when I say I'm sick of the hateful messages and communication throughout my years of playing here. It's absolutely unacceptable and these comments should be condemned. I'm going to speak to Hobbitten about this, I'm very disappointed there's been no action to remove Tex as admin because this is just wrong. I'll be going to bed soon, when I wake up I better see justice from the community. Nide has been my escape for so long I just cant deal with the nonsense anymore!! I'm going to think about this for a long time. I hope you're happy with yourself tex.

image.jpeg.f43fdcc6b60692e7dec6090fa9f2afb9.jpeg

Edited by Toxic
  • Super 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
1 minute ago, Toxic said:

Okay. This is clear abuse of power and harassment. What the heck???? He knows I'm brown!!!! Where is the LSA? Where are the leaders of the community?! This toxicity should not be allowed on the server. I'm taking a stand when I say I'm sick of the hateful messages and communication throughout my years of playing here. It's absolutely unacceptable and these comments should be condemned. I'm going to speak to Hobbitten about this, I'm very disappointed there's been no action to remove Tex as admin because this is just wrong. I'll be going to bed soon, when I wake up I better see justice from the community. Nide has been my escape for so long I just cant deal with the nonsense anymore!! I'm going to think about this for a long time. I hope you're happy with yourself tex.

image.jpeg.f43fdcc6b60692e7dec6090fa9f2afb9.jpeg

LSA here.  I'm not sure I see the problem?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Server Admin

in all seriousness @ Toxic  is great and the server would be lost without him. New York would also have 2 more towers if it wasn't for toxic, but that's a trade I'm okay with at this point.

I will retract my complaint and we can allow ONE brown person in the server at a time. 

• Haha 1

• Server Admin
26 minutes ago, Tex said:

in all seriousness @ Toxic  is great and the server would be lost without him. New York would also have 2 more towers if it wasn't for toxic, but that's a trade I'm okay with at this point.

I will retract my complaint and we can allow ONE brown person in the server at a time. 

Toxic as the only brown guy for ZE. 😎

@ Tex  is definitely joking 

@ Toxic  I don't think there's any need to get upset 

If you don't know about the joke please tell us, surely then we will totally ignore you

In the past I also opened a topic on Tex , no one got upset xD

• Homiekiss 1

• Event Manager

Hello @ Tex , thank you for the report!

I watched the demo and it's true, Toxic was indeed being brown.
I'm sorry if that upsets you but there is nothing we can do to change that.
I can recommend you to !sm or block him to prevent further problems.

If you have any other questions you can send a PM to one of the LSA.

Best regards.

• Homiekiss 1
  • Super 1