(Delhi)

17/03/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30 

🇦🇺 Australia
(Sydney)

18/03/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 
🇷🇺 Russia
(Moscow)

17/03/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00

If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.

📜 Special rules
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.
Any type of trolling will have severe consequences!
Everyone will be Level 5.
Only 6 Humans, everyone else will be zombie.
Top Defender will be disabled!
Extreme Marathoon Mode Activated! [Stages 1-4]
Humans can pick 4 White Knights, 2 Gandalfs, 3 Horses, 1 Ammo and 1 Oil.
Zombies can pick 1 Balrog, 10 Totems, 3 TNTs, 3 Ladders and 3 Trolls.

Item amounts can be changed before or during the event!

👑 Leader
Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward.

🎁 Rewards
Winning the last stage of the map ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 will grant you 7 days of vip. 

event_connect.png

◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072
◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

View full record

• Event Manager

I want to thank everyone that joined for the event, even though it didn't work as expected it still was fun.
We will try to adjust the settings and do something like this more often.

Winning the last stage of the map
 ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3 will grant you 7 days of vip. 

Spoiler
 "<D3J4de>[FIN]" STEAM_0:1:23546931 alive human
 "Al Pacino" STEAM_0:1:33241040 alive human
 "cron" STEAM_0:1:54109628 alive human
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: Hunt3r Discord username: zeronovel Age: 22  SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522728356  What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Before that I apologize in advance  I once made an admin application and it was rejected due to age issues and unclear information.  Therefore, in this application I will convey information as clearly as possible. Why are you interested in applying for admin? I joined because I wanted to maintain the server during the sleeping hours of EU or NA time, when I play during my time(Asia) very often there are no admins online other than me who is the admin donator. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? Most often in EU time  How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Approximately 5-6 months including before the break in 2022  How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? More or less basically understand Do you have any past admin experience? Only as admin Donator for 2 months including before break Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I can do video editing, make posters and use blender. you can check my instagram
    • - Name: C@mper - Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yohanu/ - Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63619504 - Reason for using VPN: To reduce ping - Your location: Argentina
    • I wish to become leader my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:38829518. I have played ZE way to many times in the past and im familiar with a lot of your maps you use on your ZE like lila panic westlands FXVII (or something forgot the name sorry xD) the pirates port royal these are the ones that come to top of my head for now 
    • hello @ .naz After considering your admin application, and you as a person, we want to inform you that your application is Denied. I think you're a nice guy or you're trying at least, but we don't think you're ready to join our team. You have been doing a lot of controversy in the past around you and acting so childlish, like a spaming, teasing and some other things. Also about your admin knowledge. i don't think you ever have been at least donated admin or have been interested at those stuff. Maybe you will get the another chance in the future, but not yet. Good luck. Regards, ZR LSA Team.
    • Your ban has been extended for avoiding. Keep trying to avoid the ban, and we will keep extending it. This is how it will work: Spotted as avoiding the ban, your main ban will be multiplicated by the numbers of accounts you caught on.  Be careful that can increase pretty fast. 
  • LATEST TOPICS