Locked Hunt3r Admin Application

Posted (edited)

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: Hunt3r
  • Discord username: zeronovel
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:522728356 
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Before that I apologize 
I once made an admin application and it was rejected due to age issues and unclear information. 

Therefore, in this application I will convey information as clearly as possible.

Why are you interested in applying for admin?
I joined because I wanted to maintain the server during the sleeping hours of EU or NA time, when I play during my time(Asia) very often there are no admins online other than me who is the admin donator.

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?
Most often in EU time 

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?
Approximately 5-6 months including before the break in 2022 

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?
More or less basically understand

Do you have any past admin experience?
Only as admin Donator for 2 months including before break

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)
I can do video editing, make posters and use blender.
you can check my instagram

Edited by Hunt3r
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

I play with u for a few times and i think u deserve a chance to be trial. Also as far as i can see , u dont have any toxicity. So ill give u easily +1 . Good luck with ur application.

• Thanks 1

• Server Admin

Never do anything bad while im on server, decent player and i think deserves a chance

+1

• Thanks 1

• Event Manager

I have seen you with donated admin for at least a month and never have I seen a single issue. +1

• Server Admin

A good guy who didn't did anything wrong on the server, Good luck with your application! +1

cool guy , never done anything bad +1

• Server Admin

I be honest I don’t remember you which is good cus that means you not a troll.

1+ good luck

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Make a real application without copy pasta another application (in this case the app from @ Kayn )
    • I gave you leader access. Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly.  Such as - Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server - Nominating a leader map without leading it - Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname:_95 Discord username: Carrefour à sens giratoire. Age: 26 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18626487 What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ze Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Why are you interested in applying for admin? I started playing Css ze again after  several years on csgo. Upon spending about 1050 hours on nide, it has become clear that theres a general lack of quality in the admin team, but also there's a lot of toxic trolling behaviour on the server, which mainly originates from toxic teenagers. I know that's were all here to have fun and enjoy the gamemode together, but there's a line between "fun". Once that line is crossed, it's just ruins the experience for other players (Knifing, item trolling etc).  Im very chill guy, I have exemplary behavior on the server, I think I could be a very good element for nide. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I would mainly be able to moderate during EU hours. In some occasion, i am also playing on NA hour. How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Around 1050 hours played on NiDe css ze, but i've also played, when the server was called Supreme Elite back then. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I'm an old Cs 1.6 player having played ever since the gamemode Zombie Mod (Zm) got released back in 2005. Later on on csgo and now in css. Do you have any past admin experience? not on CS Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) ?  no
    • hello @ _Sh0rtie_ After considering your admin application we want to inform you that your application is Denied. Basically it's much better to play a some time, let players know you, your sentence before making an admin application. You seem to be a totally new/fresh player with no expirence and knowledge also nobody knows you, this is a nonsense application. You should give yourself much more time, good luck. Regards, ZR LSA Team.
    • hello @ Reverse-Flash cia After considering your admin application we want to inform you that your application is Denied. You don't have much experience also not mature enough to take care of admin responsibilities and cause of other things that were said here. Regards, ZR LSA Team.
  • LATEST TOPICS